Miami vs Central Michigan 2019

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if we're going to have to visit them at all in the future or if we're straight up paying for them to visit, which would be surprising since we have been doing the exact opposite of that.
I think paying them (or any solid school) to come in 2018 would make more sense tbh because we need to finish up that schedule and we already have a neutral site (basically away) vs UF, and an away game at Toledo. Only home game scheduled is FIU, so we definitely need one more home game for the 2018 season. ****, 2020 would make more sense also since we have two true road games already scheduled.

It's still a G5 team, like Houston, Northern Illinois, Utah, Boise State, and others.

Respectable matchup, even though we will be heavily favored.

This is a good opponent, as opposed to a Bethune Cookman

Wonder if we're going to have to visit them at all in the future or if we're straight up paying for them to visit, which would be surprising since we have been doing the exact opposite of that.
I think paying them (or any solid school) to come in 2018 would make more sense tbh because we need to finish up that schedule and we already have a neutral site (basically away) vs UF, and an away game at Toledo. Only home game scheduled is FIU, so we definitely need one more home game for the 2018 season. ****, 2020 would make more sense also since we have two true road games already scheduled.

I'm pretty sure it would have been announced with this. I doubt the they'd make a separate announcement.

Advertisement
Anyone familiar with CMR's record against Muschump, Donkey Teeth, and UF in general is hoping for a meteor strike, plague, alien invasion, etc on Earth before 2019.

Anyone familiar with CMR's record against Muschump, Donkey Teeth, and UF in general is hoping for a meteor strike, plague, alien invasion, etc on Earth before 2019.

Anyone familiar with Miami's record against UF, gators and porsters in general is telling the meteor "any time any place".

Any Canes fan that actually thinks we're going to lose to UF in 2019 isn't actually a fan & needs to find a new team to root for.

I know your whole schtick is to always be the negative I told you so guy, but Idgaf if Richt lost every game of his career at UGA to UF, MIAMI ain't losing to them **** Gaytors.

And I'll preemptively tell you to take your stats and anything else you're going to use to push your horse**** narrative about UF to go jump off a cliff with it.

You can bhitch & moan about the upcoming season all you want, you can do the same about Richt, but don't you even start that bull**** with UF for the 2019 game. **** that & **** anybody that thinks Miami can't or won't beat the Crocs.

Any Canes fan that actually thinks we're going to lose to UF in 2019 isn't actually a fan & needs to find a new team to root for.

I know your whole schtick is to always be the negative I told you so guy, but Idgaf if Richt lost every game of his career at UGA to UF, MIAMI ain't losing to them **** Gaytors.

And I'll preemptively tell you to take your stats and anything else you're going to use to push your horse**** narrative about UF to go jump off a cliff with it.

You can bhitch & moan about the upcoming season all you want, you can do the same about Richt, but don't you even start that bull**** with UF for the 2019 game. **** that & **** anybody that thinks Miami can't or won't beat the Crocs.

Amen!

Advertisement

IMG_4626.GIF

Go back to the WEZ you miserable piece of ****.

I'm sure you've already bragged about your post to your Gator and Nole boyfriends over there

Anyone familiar with Miami's record against UF, gators and porsters in general is telling the meteor "any time any place".

1200px-1st_Special_Operations_Wing.jpg

I've always enjoyed how my old wing's motto and the old Hurricane mantra aligned...They still use it, so should the UM Athletic Department.

Advertisement

Holy fck, you went all scorched earth and sht.

scorched.jpg

Amen!

Donkey Teeth is CMR's step daddy. Treoin Harris had 3,000 yards passing, and 5,000 yards rushing in two games against CMR. What if they fire the shark raper and hire a real coach? We are fin!

On the bright side, if CMR loses to Fuente and Fedora again next year, he wont be around to do his Gaytas "No Mas" shtick.

Amen!

Donkey Teeth is CMR's step daddy. Treoin Harris had 3,000 yards passing, and 5,000 yards rushing in two games against CMR. What if they fire the shark raper and hire a real coach? We are fin!

On the bright side, if CMR loses to Fuente and Fedora again next year, he wont be around to do his Gaytas "No Mas" shtick.
Miami will never be "fin", you on the other hand sound like you wished you had a fin so McEltooth would feel more comfortable when you get on your knees for him.

Advertisement
Back