Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand that decision. We have been good on short yardage downs today. Needed two yards there were a lot of plays on the table there.

Advertisement
That was all kicker. Came out low and right into the line
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

It's funny too bc the QB play ppl don't realize....this is the same QB they've been blaming it all on lmao 😂

Like if this was a new qb and the offense all of sudden turned around, I get the argument (aside from the formations, space and creativity being completely different) sort of. But it's the same qb!
This is Boston College!

I know we've controlled this game, but the clock was running with :28 on the play clock when they snapped for the FG.

Advertisement
It's funny too bc the QB play ppl don't realize....this is the same QB they've been blaming it all on lmao 😂

Like if this was a new qb and the offense all of sudden turned around, I get the argument (aside from the formations, space and creativity being completely different) sort of. But it's the same qb!
Tvd and Shannon both weren't ready for heavy zone defenses. Combine that with tvd injuries and you get gt and unc.

The lack of creativity is on no one but Shannon. It's like he gave up due to poor qb performance and injuries. Has came back last 2 weeks.

You can still run bro ball with creativity. So you can't even blame the lack of motion on mario

Advertisement
we need a stop on D
to get jayden george some live game reps before bowl game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back