Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Have someone in your life that looks at you the way tvd looks at x

Heart Love GIF by WonderPals

Advertisement
Advertisement
That throw didn’t need to be that hard, TVD! Could fit a battleship in that throwing window.

Literally posted the same thought after you did lol

You think TVD is coming back?
I have no idea. Best guess is no. But I think that’s a mistake on the staff’s part. I think a lot of his failures this year boils down to injuries and the staff not putting him in the best spot to succeed. What caught my eye was that segment last game where they talked about Dawson sitting down with him asking him what he’s most comfortable running within the offense. Why wasn’t that conversation happening after GT?

On that note, what portal QB is coming here to run this offense better than TVD. Will Rogers? Pratt? You’d likely get the same result. At the end of the day Cristobal doesn’t have a trac record of game planning around his QB. Look at Tua under Flores vs. Mcdaniels. They built the offense around him. That doesn’t mean you have to abandon the run game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good thing happen when you keep the pressure on a one dimensional team. Too bad we only do it early in the season or when it no longer matters at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back