Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
JW can cover, but it blows my mind how he struggles to understand coverages.

There isn’t a single defensive player, outside of Bain, who would get serious snaps for a big time program. Mario is possibly building the modern era WOAT Miami roster.

And please stop talking about James’s NFL prospects. He’s a terrible football player.

Defense looks like they are not interested in playing today, so that should mean the offense shows up today then right?

Advertisement
I tried to warn people. This is what it looks like when you play a road game at noon on Thanksgiving Friday. Happens to teams every year.

The ACC set us up for this one before the season started. They didnt even wait until two weeks out to set the game time.
We could play this game at 4pm in Miami and results would be the same. I hope no one listened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Typical Miami. If it's not a glamor game they think they can just show up and win even when history says that they get their **** pushed in. There's no leadership on this team. Where's the Reed screaming at their team mates to get it together? Aint one.

Advertisement
There isn’t a single defensive player, outside of Bain, who would get serious snaps for a big time program. Mario is possibly building the modern era WOAT Miami roster.

And please stop talking about James’s NFL prospects. He’s a terrible football player.

He’ll somehow stay around 10 years in the league

I appreciate the defense tanking the game from the start to make sure Guidry doesn’t go to LSU.

Lose a meaningless game keep the coach

Finally some football IQ and strategy
denzel washington checkers GIF
3d-chess-star-trek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back