Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting it mandated?
I don't get the angle you are trying to push.
True freshman gets a pick in a blow out game....nothing unusual about the celebration.
Not suggesting it’s mandated. I am saying the team hasn’t celebrated like that since manny was coach. Felt like there was a back story to it.

Advertisement
You think I'm just sitting in front of the tv and reading this site? Sorry, but family in town for the holiday and that's way more important that this game or this site. You just up in your feels for some reason. You acting like the things I posted were lies. Tyler did look indecisive on that play and the U is notorious for slow starts against lesser opponents. No lies there at all.
Nice try. Way to dodge. Poor fan, live with it. You found time to post several critical posts with your family around!! Lmao, called out fail.

Advertisement
Nice try. Way to dodge. Poor fan, live with it. You found time to post several critical posts with your family around!! Lmao, called out fail.

Oh wow, you know every fans intentions on a message board. Impressive. Gave you a truthful answer and you chose not to believe it, so that's on you not me. But, omg someone said Tyler looked indecisive and then didn't come back on and sing his praises. The horror. If Tyler or any other player give a crap about what any fan posts on a message board then they might not want to play football. But I guess I could search all of your posts and never see anything negative. Way to go super fan!

Oh wow, you know every fans intentions on a message board. Impressive. Gave you a truthful answer and you chose not to believe it, so that's on you not me. But, omg someone said Tyler looked indecisive and then didn't come back on and sing his praises. The horror. If Tyler or any other player give a crap about what any fan posts on a message board then they might not want to play football. But I guess I could search all of your posts and never see anything negative. Way to go super fan!
Wrong again, keep going! Dig that hole!!

Sorry mate, life is way to short of deal with trolls. Must be a burden to know everything about
Sorry mate, life is way to short of deal with trolls. Must be a burden to know everything about everyone on a message board. Go Canes.
Sorry Fella. Simply an observation about you posting only when things go bad. That simple. Live with what you do. Nothing more or less. Go Canes is a good motto, live by it.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back