Miami vs Bethune Cookman Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's just BCC, but they're a good FCS team. I'll take the win and experience for the young guys today. Good way to come back after the *** beating last week.

Advertisement
RUNNING BACKS ARE THE STRENGTH OF THIS TEAM.
FISCH NEEDS TO BUILD ON THIS AND MAKE IT THE TEAMS IDENTITY.
ENOUGH TRYING TO FORCE FEED THE PASS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT.
LET'S
RUN
RUN
RUN
PLAYACTION DEEP
RUN
RUN

how is it that the coaches can't see this?

We are not deep at running back

LOL. JAMES, DUKE, and CLEMENTS is deep enough

Are you willing to give Mike James 25 carries? Duke with anything more than 15 carries is to much for his current size to pound

Advertisement
LET'S
RUN
RUN
RUN
PLAYACTION DEEP
RUN
RUN

Are you willing to give Mike James 25 carries? Duke with anything more than 15 carries is to much for his current size to pound

Stfu

Shut your plaigerizing *** up

We are just not deep at the running back position to pound it unless you willing to give Mike James 25 carries a game. Are you willing to do that?
So when can I expect some more copy/paste football breakdowns from you this week?

Copy and paste what break downs. What are you talking about. I am confused as what you are saying.

Advertisement

Stfu

If you want to line up in I formation this is what would be needed. James would need to carry the ball at least 25 times. Plus without any productive tight ends most defenses would stack 8 in the box at all times.

Advertisement
LET'S
RUN
RUN
RUN
PLAYACTION DEEP
RUN
RUN

James 15+. DUKE 15+, Clements 10+

Duke is the truth.

Clements and James ran well today, impressed me. Morris didn't impress, maybe an off day, he's not killing us every game.

Defense, well... yeah. We need Perryman, that is a HUGE loss if he doesn't return. Boot is bad news. McCord grew up, impressed. Some drives they looked good, some drives made me want to puke. Gotta grow up some more, and we can't go hemorrhaging players.

Advertisement
Georgia tech is no better than boston college. Wtf are you guts thinking?

Bush looked good again. McGee is having himself a great year so far. Johnson looks like a player. Hamilton made a play, Paul made a couple, McCord a few. Green actually looked good if he could tackle.

Not a lot to learn from BCC but a lot of guys played. Morris and Fisch need to get their heads out of their ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back