Miami vs Bethune Cookman Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bush looked good again. McGee is having himself a great year so far. Johnson looks like a player. Hamilton made a play, Paul made a couple, McCord a few. Green actually looked good if he could tackle.

Not a lot to learn from BCC but a lot of guys played. Morris and Fisch need to get their heads out of their ***.

Fisch is strapped with another crippled qb. He needs to run it more. Alot more.

We're winning the next 2 games and might even be ranked towards the back of the top 25 sitting at 4-1. Say what you want but its hard to get up for a game against ******* BCC. There were some positives to take out of this one though. Hopefully Denzel heals up in time for the GT game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brandon Mcgee by far the most improved player on the team.

Kid is playing like an nfl level corner..i think he goes drafted.

*surprised by the fact the stuff that was his weaknesses early on he is playing as a strength- Run support and physicality...dude is beasting and throwing guys around..color me surprised...

*Confidence...he has a strut in his step and looks to be uber confident out there.

we know at the combine he will be sub 4.4 easily at 190 pds. Kid looks to have turn the corner...and held Eddie Poole down who is a pretty good wr...the best we faced so far. Almost got himself another pick also.

Shayon Green is now our best dlineman...if the kid could have tackled would have had 2 sacks today and a few tfl...still he's the only constant guy i see on dline right now..

Chickillo is .....well Chickillo a motor guy who isnt beating one on one blocks consistent enough for my liking.

How did Highsmith look?

He and Bush played a very good game. The breakdowns happened when Rodgers and 29 were in the game.

Similarly, Mcgee and Finnie played well, the other CB's were weak, especially Gunter, he gave up several first downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back