Miami vs Bama Game!

NOLAcane34

Freshman
Anybody going to the game? Where are y’all getting the Tixs from? Everywhere I look they freaking want Super Bowl tix prices...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah man that’s why I was seeing if anybody knew of anything cheaper somewhere! Those are ridiculous
Purchasing tickets now is idiotic. You don't know if they lift capacity restrictions. I would wait until June or July to purchase. More seats = cheaper tickets.

I live in the Atlanta area and have had several friends and my son inquire about going. Considering the price, and the most likely outcome, I'm going to set up my own tailgate party, and watch at home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live in the Atlanta area and have had several friends and my son inquire about going. Considering the price, and the most likely outcome, I'm going to set up my own tailgate party, and watch at home.
Address? What you need me to bring?

It's gonna be a long offseason and this is likely the first of about 8,000 threads about this subject.

Moderators: please tack this thread or prepare for 8,000 threads about the Bama game with people asking about tickets, tailgating, hotels, and so on.

Advertisement
Back