Miami vs Auburn

So happy that they are getting the publicity they deserve...
I was so outraged this whole season regarding these so called Bracketology experts...saying we are close to the bubble GTFOH...
People were twisted regarding ACC play...we were top 4 ACC team and beat all the Carolina teams 5-0 during season..
Now the national media are gonna be on the fvckin Bozack

Last edited:
Advertisement
So happy that they are getting the publicity they deserve...
I was so outraged this whole season regarding these so called Bracketology experts...saying we are close to the bubble GTFOH...
People were twisted regarding ACC play...we were together 4 ACC teams and beat all the Carolina teams 5-0 during season..
Now the national media are gonna be on the fvckin Bozack
Wake has to be like, see, we should have been in.

Let me break it down because it’s basically a dream:

We won a tourney game shooting 1/14 from 3

We beat a #2 seed by 18 and completely shutdown arguably the best player in the country with a total team defensive performance. Not to mention Kessler laying a giant goose egg as well

sweet 16
Fire coach L!

wait I mean extend coach l

Advertisement
Haven’t shot the ball well in either game. It’s been all about defensive game planning and pure effort. Bodes well for next weekend. Those things travel.
When we don't just settle for jumpers we are a much better team. Beauty of having multiple guys that can handle the ball. Defense has been the key for sure.

Bring on Iowa State.

1647830199023.png

Advertisement
Haven’t shot the ball well in either game. It’s been all about defensive game planning and pure effort. Bodes well for next weekend. Those things travel.
Should be a **** of a game!!! ISU plays great defense as well. Similar sized teams. A team that won only 2 games last year.

A little nugget: I grew up 30 miles from the ISU campus.

Advertisement
Wake has to be like, see, we should have been in.
Wake and uva both in the final 8 of the NIT. 23-9 in the acc doesn’t make the tourney for wake while 19-14 gets Alabama a 6 seed.

Not big on the conference pride or acc chants, but these experts and their computers were very off this year and it cost us in seeding.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back