Miami vs Auburn

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

SEC: 3-4
ACC: 6-1

ACC already has a team in the Sweet 16. SEC has one team left in the tourney. In the only head to head matchup of the conferences, 11 seed Notre Dame beat 6 seed Alabama by 14.

I hate the ACC, but the SEC has been cheeks.
ah North Carolina etc

Advertisement
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

SEC: 3-4
ACC: 6-1

ACC already has a team in the Sweet 16. SEC has two teams left in the tourney. In the only head to head matchup of the conferences, 11 seed Notre Dame beat 6 seed Alabama by 14.

I hate the ACC, but the SEC has been cheeks.
All the sec losses have been as the higher seed.

They look like the most overrated conference this year and acc looks like most underrated.

All the sec losses have been as the higher seed.

They look like the most overrated conference this year and acc looks like most underrated.
The Arkansas game was one of the ugliest I’ve seen all year. They will not win another game.

I was hoping Lykes would brick his FTs at the end but he was dialed in.

Advertisement
Did a quick read up on Auburn. They seem to have a pretty good back court and a formidable big guy in the middle. Although one report called their guards shaky. Might get Walker more minutes with Miller surprise them and go inside more. That will bring in their guards and open up some 3’s .This is where L needs to comeback with a strong game plan.

Last edited:
The auburn guards cannot play in the half court. They live for a track meet. Make them play in half and we have a good chance. As far as jabari goes? Nothing we can do.. just put a hand up but one man shouldn’t be able to beat a locked in canes team. He’ll get 20+ that’s inevitable

Advertisement
The auburn guards cannot play in the half court. They live for a track meet. Make them play in half and we have a good chance. As far as jabari goes? Nothing we can do.. just put a hand up but one man shouldn’t be able to beat a locked in canes team. He’ll get 20+ that’s inevitable
Our strength is not the half court either. That's weakness on weakness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jordan Miller can put up points with the more-vaunted trio of Moore, Kam and Wong if need be. He does a lot of other good things too.

Who's Ward? You meant Moore?
i think Ward is "S.m"... u know, the guy scane isnt allowed to mention in a post.

Advertisement
Back