Miami vs. ASU -5th Place Game Wooden Legacy

WITH MANU STRUGGLING AND TONY REGRESSING WHOS PLAYING POINT?
WHOS PLAYING CENTER?

There's a button that says "Caps Lock", it is underneath the "Tab" and above the left "Shift" button. I think you may have hit it by mistake and not realized.

Manu has gotten some time, but Reed for the most part. Garrius has brought it up as well. Neither of them are anything close to a true point guard, but are really all that we have. He's going to probably be our 4th-5th guard next year, very exciting.

Tonye logged some minutes today, mostly because they had a legit 7'1 guy. He's actually gotten worse from last year, I really believe that so far. He took a couple of jumpers today that you really questioned. I don't know why the majority of his shots are fade-away 5-10 footers. Kirk I guess, but he is more of a stretch 4 than a 5. Kelly plays a 3, very small 4 if we have to. Raphael gets some minutes out of necessity. He's 6'9, about the only thing I have to say about him.

IMO, very impressive what Coach L has been able to do so far with team. Definitely thought we were losing by at least 10 today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I went nuts when Kirk had that dunk. Embarrassed that 7'1 white boy.

Yes, same. He took that first step, you knew he was going for it, just wan't sure if that lanky seven foot arm was going to make it all the way to the rim.

To everyone just now seeing that Kirk dunk, White boy he dunked on is 4th in the country in blocks per game.

coaching to strengths… hummmmmmmmmmm
6.gif

Gustsy, smart, hard fought win against a Top 25 caliber team. Adams IMO had his best game of the year. only 9 points but played so much smarter, had no turnovers, our only two steals, 4 assists and 9 boards. He plays like that the rest of the way it will make us a better team.

Advertisement
Manu seems to be "coming down to earth" a bit...or a lot. Coach L barely played him today (10 minutes) and barely played him when we made our big run to take the lead down the stretch against GW (but played him in the last minute against GW when we blew the lead). While I think Manu is going to be a good player, this is Angel's job to lose next year.

I'm so excited for the future. Davon Reed is going to be an absolute stud. Kid is a scorer, and he wasn't supposed to be the scorer, Burnett was. Can't wait until we get to see Burnett next year. This team is going to be very good next year, and the year after.

Any highlights from this or the Fullerton game?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back