Miami vs. ASU -5th Place Game Wooden Legacy

soysoy05

Sophomore
Down 19-14 with 8 minutes to go in first half.

Playing our first real good big man tonight. 7'1 and can play. Averages a 13, 10 and 4 BPG. Have countered with a relentless scramble D. I love it. Big rotation with Tonye, Raphael and Swoope all getting decent minutes.

They have 7 assists on 7 FG and are really moving the ball and hitting their shots so far.

We still just have no answer on offense.

Encouraging so far.... ASU is 7-1 and a good team.

Amazed with how much Coach L coaches to the strengths of his team. Really puts his players in a position to succeed. Not a shot at our football team, a simple observation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami playing tough to stay in the game against ASU. From what we have seen from them so far I expected to see them lose by 15+

Advertisement
Advertisement
It really is a shame that Corn is out for the season, I was really looking forward to seeing him and Griffin contributing later on in the season.

Very good win, hopefully the team turns the corner with that win. Arizona State is probably a middle of the pack ACC team type. Davon Reed really stepped up this game and showed some leadership qualities, something Brown and Adams show none of.

Davon Reed and James Kelly are going to be really nice pieces on next year's team. Has there been any talk of Manu redshirting next year? Would probably be a good decision for him.

Advertisement
Davon Reed and James Kelly are going to be really nice pieces on next year's team. Has there been any talk of Manu redshirting next year? Would probably be a good decision for him.

Serious questions... but do coaches do this often? Play a guy as a freshman but then turn around redshirt him during his sophomore year?
Seems goofy

Lanai on magic city cane. We have only 9 players and Manu is our only pg. Why not forfeit all our games instead?

1.gif

Advertisement
Back