Miami vs Akron thread.

Nice to see Lecomte step it up the last two games, playing with more confidence. Getting pushed for playing time seems to be working on him.

Advertisement
Our team is relentless. I think we're probably going to see this type of game throughout the season. Pretty close at halftime, then we simply wear teams out in the second half.

Advertisement
Great 2nd half adjustments by Coach L.

Now if only Coach Golden could...ah f*ck it. I'm just going to enjoy this season.

Has Burnett touched the court at all??

We are up 25+ and he is nowhere to be found (unless I'm blind).

I was hoping to see him break out this year.

Has Burnett touched the court at all??

We are up 25+ and he is nowhere to be found (unless I'm blind).

I was hoping to see him break out this year.

Speaks to player development when we're winning by 28 in November with a talent like him not even sniffing PT.

Advertisement
"Next step after Florida. We wanted to win this tournament. We've made it to the finals, it's not good enough yet."

We might be a basketball school now.

Advertisement
This is a good team, very young and needs Uceda and his height as the season progresses. Lot of freshman, Angel is the real deal.

I'm pretty sure I was sitting right behind a bunch of coaches from other teams in the tourney.. they scared. The 360 dunk was at the other end of the court, but there were a few throw downs right in front of us. My son enjoyed it right much.

Sights and sounds from the game -

Sorry about the potato pictures, no flash, low light, movement-

20141121_145259_zpsukght5xc.jpg

Coach L getting straight -

20141121_154025_zpsg0nracfg.jpg

Little mood music-

[video]http://vid1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg543/movingzen/20141121_154151_zpsnmhkjhpq.mp4[/video]

Advertisement
This game was a beat down. Very impressive win early in the season.

when is the next game? I can't tell wtf is going on with that bracket on charlestonclassic.com

Advertisement
Back