Miami v Miami -- predict the score?

Comfortable and looking like we've played the game of football before would be ideal for our live viewing pleasure...
Agreed. I can't remember the last time I watched this team play to their level and not play down to their competition and forget how to play against anyone with a pulse.

If we play like the bolded all year, it's almost a guaranteed 9 wins. Alas, nothing in life is guaranteed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sfore don't care other than Miami (FL) win.

I want to see two Miami (FL) RBs with 75+ yds each.

I want to see 65%+ comp rate from TVD and WRs.

44-13 Canes.

I expect Allen to have a big game at the RB spot... probably lock up starting duties by week 2 if he isnt already the starter.

Taylor, Bain Mauigoa and Young shine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed. I can't remember the last time I watched this team play to their level and not play down to their competition and forget how to play against anyone with a pulse.

If we play like the bolded all year, it's almost a guaranteed 9 wins. Alas, nothing in life is guaranteed.
It's Canes Football Eve!

Let's get back on track tomorrow!

Advertisement
After them words this week, no way we can let their corny QB get a TD in the Dolphins house.

42 - 6 Canes.

Does the website have the ability to collect data on the predictions per user? We could...

1) Create an average website prediction for each game
2) Track each posters prediction accuracy throughout the season for internet points

I think that would be incredibly fun and entertaining.

Btw:
Miami FL - 42
Miami OH - 14

Does the website have the ability to collect data on the predictions per user? We could...

1) Create an average website prediction for each game
2) Track each posters prediction accuracy throughout the season for internet points

I think that would be incredibly fun and entertaining.

Btw:
Miami FL - 42
Miami OH - 14
That sounds like work.

Advertisement
Back