Miami v. Gators in Jacksonville for the bowl game

Advertisement
7drHiqr.gif

I'd love renewing the rivalry, but the game would end up being a 3-0 snoozefest.

UF has the worst offense in the history of college football. Miami has the second worst.

Advertisement
We need to win out & get these ****** suckas in a Bowl game...

It would be great to play these clowns & take out all our frustrations from the season on them...

Plus Richt should have even extra motivation to wanna play them & beat their ***.

Last edited:
I'd love renewing the rivalry, but the game would end up being a 3-0 snoozefest.

UF has the worst offense in the history of college football. Miami has the second worst.

You're trying too hard...

[video=youtube;mJAQjqZg_zI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJAQjqZg_zI[/video]

I need a Cane version of this in my life

Advertisement

Knowing the SEC and what UF has been looking at for offenses this year...it would probably be a repeat of Pitt...cept UF would score less

Advertisement

Knowing the SEC and what UF has been looking at for offenses this year...it would probably be a repeat of Pitt...cept UF would score less

Pitt's offense is better than Florida's. Florida's Defense is better than Pitt's. If we play them it would be a low scoring game.

lol at a showdown with the Gators being boring no matter the score.

It would be a good game just to hopefully renew the rivalry and sway recruits. Overall, this would be a horrible matchup for the offense. You think our run game couldn't do anything against ND? It would be much worse against UF. They have the #1 total defense(#1 against the pass, #2 in points allowed, and #1 0 against the run) even after getting thrashed by Arkansas.

I think we would win 20-17 nonetheless.

Advertisement
Dont think it will happen..we have to finish above .500 in conference, plus a few bowls have to skip UF..and Outback and Capital One bowl games pick before the taxslayer, as well as the Pinstripe Bowl..which i saw would pick before the taxslayer bowl would

Advertisement
Back