Miami v. FSU

Advertisement
Dam sun, TVD iz chunkin 64% cumpleshuns wit 15 tds an 1800+ yards! U think da noels evin hav a chaince? Anser- **** dam know day don’t. Predickshun da U 56. Noels- 3. Quote me on dat!

Eye knot sew shur about dat sun. The game is at Doak Stadium, Travis iz bayk fur da Noels, and it’s a ryvulrey game. I think the Noels trip up our Canes 38 two 31.
U sew full a s#*t your eyes r brown sun! U thank doze bazturdz can beat da U cuz we goin at day howse? Doke staydeum ain’t know atvantudge two dem anymoe! U pizzed me off sew bad I’m changin my predickshun, U - 63. Noels- 0. Quote me on dat!

Advertisement
If FSU wins, does Blake James still have the power to fire Diaz? I could see him lowering the boom on Manny to try and save his own ***. However, I could also see the board calling for Blake’s head immediately after because of the buyout it leaves the school on the hook for and the rush hire Blake made initially.

If FSU wins, does Blake James still have the power to fire Diaz? I could see him lowering the boom on Manny to try and save his own ***. However, I could also see the board calling for Blake’s head immediately after because of the buyout it leaves the school on the hook for and the rush hire Blake made initially.

Blake James can’t unilaterally fire Manny. Doesn’t work that way.

Advertisement

No. I believe James is already neutered from a power perspective. I'm in the camp where he's already been told he's going to be "reassigned".

Advertisement
1636648172606.jpeg
Sebastian needs to stay out of trouble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back