Miami v. FSU Depth Chart

Advertisement
I'm not sure I'm thrilled about our shallow RB depth being used on kick returns.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not ideal but we need to have someone back there capable of housing it. JT isn't that guy (as of now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I'm thrilled about our shallow RB depth being used on kick returns.

Not ideal but we need to have someone back there capable of housing it. JT isn't that guy (as of now).

Kick off return team isnt exactly giving him any help. Special teams in general looks like ****

Last edited:
Advertisement

I guess so. Hope that changes as we progress through the season.

That pronunciation guide is always hilarious.

"like the city"

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

o-ST-LOUIS-facebook.jpg

KR's say OR all across. I'd expect Jeff to get a shot. After all, he said we'd beat FSU before he enrolled.

Well I guess that settles that. Obviously the number one thing coaches look for while out on the recruiting trail is whether or not high school kids are willing to guarantee victory.

LOL. You guys are tough in here.

Anyway, I see Pinckney playing a big role on Saturday. We will need him to chase around Akers all day on those screens and stretch plays. I havent seen anything thus far to make me believe McCloud is up for the challenge yet..And there is little room for error when it comes to Akers. One bad angle, one misstep re: being late in getting to the edge and its a big play.

Tough?

46mQ1_s-200x150.gif

Yes! " We don't give a fu$k about ANYBODY outside this U! We don't! " KW-II

[TWEET]915211900396425216[/TWEET]

Travis Homer starting KR over Jeff Thomas. Can't afford bad field position this game. Pinckney and Malek Young named full time starters.

Is that a good idea with the lack of depth at RB and Walton being banged up?
Good idea I like it but just worried about the chance of injury for Homer
What about DeeJay Dallas back there?

Advertisement
Our kickoff coverage and return units are not what they should be. Could be a product of losing those practices but that **** better tighten up.

Pinckney, McCloud, Redwine, Young...get some starters out there

I love Homer back there. Like it was alluded to earlier. He is going to pick a lane & try to inflict as much damage as possible to any & every thing in his path lol

Having stood next to Rosier, I think he's closer to 6'2. Also, Mike Harley looks like a stick figure at 5'9 160...I only mention that because imagine how skinny Blackman is for FSU at 6'5 169....that's crazy for a D1 QB

Having stood next to Rosier, I think he's closer to 6'2. Also, Mike Harley looks like a stick figure at 5'9 160...I only mention that because imagine how skinny Blackman is for FSU at 6'5 169....that's crazy for a D1 QB

If Norton falls on him he may die.

Advertisement
I actually would like to see Deejay Dallas get some work back there. The kid made a living in high school when he was running through traffic with the ball in high hands.

I honestly always thought is was pronounced like thelma and louise

Cyrus ***an Questionable Knee ***an sat out the previous four games with a knee injury and his status is uncertain against Miami on Saturday.

Derrick Kelly Questionable Leg Kelly II is dealing with a leg injury, leaving his availability for Saturday's game against Miami up in the air.

Carlos Becker Questionable Ankle Becker III has been absent from the lineup for three straight games with an ankle injury and his status is uncertain against Miami on Saturday.

Brady Scott Questionable Foot Scott is recovering from a broken foot and has yet to play this season. It is unclear if he will be ready to make his debut against Miami on Saturday.

Delvin Purifoy Questionable Ankle Purifoy has missed three straight games with an ankle injury and it is unknown if he will take part in the game against Miami on Saturday.

Ro'Derrick Hoskins Questionable Neck Hoskins is battling a neck injury and it is undetermined if it will prevent him from playing Saturday against Miami.

DeCalon Brooks Questionable Knee Brooks has sat out three straight games with a knee injury and it is unknown if he will suit up against Miami on Saturday.

Malique Jackson Questionable Hamstring Jackson was inactive in the last two games due to an injured hamstring and his availability against Miami on Saturday is unclear.

David Robbins Questionable Concussion Robbins has missed the last four games with a concussion and his status is unclear against Miami on Saturday.

Landon ****erson Questionable Foot ****erson is nursing a foot injury and it is uncertain if he will suit up against Miami on Saturday.

Alex Marshall Questionable Hand Marshall missed the last three games with a hand injury and his status against Miami on Saturday is unknown.

Auden Tate Probable Shoulder Tate has a shoulder injury but is likely to play against Miami on Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back