Miami Undrafted Free Agents

Im really really pulling for Ryan Williams to get some time, at least in a preseason game.

Who do the Bengals have for their #2 or #3 QB's?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Raphael Akpejiori got invited to the Dolphins Minicamp for a tryout. Trying to follow in Jimmy Graham and Erik Swoope's footsteps. Best of luck to a Canes' Hoops work-horse.

Advertisement
Im really really pulling for Ryan Williams to get some time, at least in a preseason game.

I think you and I are the only RW fans in Canesville. He is going to make one **** of an OC one day.

Josh Johnson SDSU
Andy Dalton TCU
A.J. McCarron Bama

I think you and I are the only RW fans in Canesville. He is going to make one **** of an OC one day.

Josh Johnson SDSU
Andy Dalton TCU
A.J. McCarron Bama

Big RW fan myself. Hopefully he'll get picked up through the season. Little Roman need a new pair of shoes.

The Packers know where their bread is buttered when it comes to CB's!

I'd love to see Gunter team up and get mentored/tutored by Sam Shields and work his way into the starting lineup to become a dominant CB. Shields and Gunter, man what a great backfield tandem that would be to rep the U. Longshot of course, but I would love to see that.

Advertisement

Josh Johnson SDSU
Andy Dalton TCU
A.J. McCarron Bama

Josh Johnson went to USD not SDSU. Not that it matters in relation to what you were saying.

I am also a RW fan, hope he does well.

Josh Johnson SDSU
Andy Dalton TCU
A.J. McCarron Bama

I like the kid too. His chance was the year before but Golden preferred a one legged QB instead. Best of luck to him.

Advertisement

Josh Johnson SDSU
Andy Dalton TCU
A.J. McCarron Bama

Josh Johnson went to USD not SDSU. Not that it matters in relation to what you were saying.

I am also a RW fan, hope he does well.

You are correct. My bad.

Advertisement
Back