Miami-UNC Preview: Revenge game for the Tar Heels?

View as article
Advertisement
When you don't play with toughness, you don't get calls, period. Can't give the refs an once of blame tonight. Yep, this is going to get downvoted, but I said what I said. Flight me
Get out of here you clearly didn’t watch the last 2 games that we played unc. The refs have clearly been on their side.

Advertisement
Lonnie showing that he is the prototypical one and done. Doesn't want to defend when the chips are down. While I hope he comes back, I also think that plays like Pinson jogging past him and dunking indicate where his mind is at. He sees this as a bus stop, he plans on jumping on the bus soon, and he doesn't give a ****.

When you don't play with toughness, you don't get calls, period. Can't give the refs an once of blame tonight. Yep, this is going to get downvoted, but I said what I said. Flight me

When you breathe on the other team and get tagged with a foul, it’s kinda hard to play with “toughness”. And then you get mugged and no call. It’s demoralizing.

a 31 (31!) point swing tonight and you guys blame something called a ref.
I agree they played like **** after they were up 14 0. It's like they thought that's all they had to do. This is a team that could and will probably lose round 1. I hope not but I can see it now. And then Lonnie and brown are gone and next year we are an extremely fringe bubble team. Oh how fun!

Advertisement
Same ol stuff. No clue on offense and we got out hustled by a tired team. As I said earlier in this thread we either shoot the lights out or we don't win another game this season. Even Chris couldn't get it going tonight. Lonnie has no job and no clue. we are a mess

The Pinson dunk where our boys stepped aside like Moses parting the Red Sea was all you needed to watch to know what our team is made of. We’re a low IQ Charmin soft team.

When you breathe on the other team and get tagged with a foul, it’s kinda hard to play with “toughness”. And then you get mugged and no call. It’s demoralizing.
Exactly. 5 players with 2 fouls each in first half. Then 3 **** calls in 2 possession game and that was it. There is a point were the wind comes out of your sail.

Horrendous effort. We looked like a team without a bye tonight while unc with barely 24 hours rest runs all over and around us. Refs sucked but they didn't cause the 31 point swing. And their two best players that average 35 points only score 13. Just an all around disgusting effort out there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The refs didn't lose the rebounding battle by almost ten, the refs didn't let Pinson slam an uncontested dunk hoe like he's MJ at the dunk contest. Yeah the refs weren't perfect but if they were that bad we could at least grow some test**les and force the refs to go on record with the foul calling. Truth is the refs and UNC got in our head and this team quit tonight.

The Pinson dunk where our boys stepped aside like Moses parting the Red Sea was all you needed to watch to know what our team is made of. We’re a low IQ Charmin soft team.
Amp didn't step out of the way. Lonnie was late and then pulled off. He needs to get better on defense.

Exactly. 5 players with 2 fouls each in first half. Then 3 **** calls in 2 possession game and that was it. There is a point were the wind comes out of your sail.

I'm sorry but that's bull. If your on the floor and you know refs are calling soft fouls then you punish the other team with your fouls. Make them think twice about driving instead of playing scared and giving them the red carpet to the rim. It's a **** elimination game there's no tomorrow anyways so earn those five fouls.

Advertisement
I'm sorry but that's bull. If your on the floor and you know refs are calling soft fouls then you punish the other team with your fouls. Make them think twice about driving instead of playing scared and giving them the red carpet to the rim. It's a **** elimination game there's no tomorrow anyways so earn those five fouls.
The 3 consecutive bad calls had nothing to do about being scared. Even Bilas said it.

Advertisement
Back