Miami @ UNC Mon, Feb 26, 7:00 PM EST

Advertisement
Wooga not the only player on our team who can’t dribble

Such a poorly-coached team

Fundamentals poor

Advertisement
Our record is intact for this season, last play of the half... nada. pathetic and nada again. oh well, could be worse.

Advertisement
I get why scouts are all over George. But I don’t think he plays winning basketball and not entirely sure he’s an L type player at the end of the day. This roster is such a mess it’s hard to comprehend

I guess they are really defending Omier well, but he has been least effective than any game this year. Amazing we are still close.

Advertisement
Bacot, the classic "Dude that is still in college because he knows that he has no NBA future". Team is scrapping, and at this point, that's all I can ask for. Take pride in the uniform, play for your brothers, and show that you at least belong out there. Maybe this is the season we had to have, in order to see who is willing to work and listen. It's obvious that L is extremely unhappy with how this roster hasn't meshed and the lack of leadership(Outside of Omier), maybe some of these young guys can start to figure it out as we move towards the end of the season.

Glad they fought hard only down 7 with under 16 to go at UNC after losing 6 straight with 2 starters out.

With that being said the wheels look like they’re about to come off… hope I’m wrong

Advertisement
He's straight up, dude raked his arms on the way up, and gets the call. You can't make this stupid crap up.

I started watching a bit late tonight. Any Djobet minutes? If not can someone explain to me why 🤣

Advertisement
Back