MIAMI @ UNC CANESUNITED PARKING AND FOOD

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
*****CANES UNITED UNC TAILGATE INFO*****
The Tailgate lot will be located at the intersection of Manning drive and Skipper Bowles drive (MANNING LOT on GPS). We tailgate in the lower lot and it’s a cash pay lot (usually $10). Parking spaces are first come, first serve.
We always have a very energetic and amazing tailgate in Chapel Hill. We do not plan for this one to be any different! Chuck Wright will be bringing the DJ setup so message him for anything you would like added to the playlist so he can keep the music bumpin.

Chef Andrew will be taking a break from this one but luckily we have a killer backup plan and my man CUBAN LOU is coming back and will be rocking out an authentic Cuban delight for us all to enjoy. The menu will be:
Cuban BBQ Pork
Cuban BBQ Chicken
Black beans and rice
Plantains
Cole Slaw
UM cake for dessert
Price will be $20 for adults and $10 for kids. I will be handling the food list for Luis so you can Pay with these methods:
PayPal mycanes91@aol.com (send as a friend/family)
Venmo @Bryan-Callahan-10
Cash App $CaneCallahan

Please prepay to help Cuban Lou buy the food in advance so everything can go smoothly! GO CANES! uban Lou buy the food in advance so everything can go smoothly! GO CANES!

Advertisement
*****CANES UNITED UNC TAILGATE INFO*****
The Tailgate lot will be located at the intersection of Manning drive and Skipper Bowles drive (MANNING LOT on GPS). We tailgate in the lower lot and it’s a cash pay lot (usually $10). Parking spaces are first come, first serve.
We always have a very energetic and amazing tailgate in Chapel Hill. We do not plan for this one to be any different! Chuck Wright will be bringing the DJ setup so message him for anything you would like added to the playlist so he can keep the music bumpin.

Chef Andrew will be taking a break from this one but luckily we have a killer backup plan and my man CUBAN LOU is coming back and will be rocking out an authentic Cuban delight for us all to enjoy. The menu will be:
Cuban BBQ Pork
Cuban BBQ Chicken
Black beans and rice
Plantains
Cole Slaw
UM cake for dessert
Price will be $20 for adults and $10 for kids. I will be handling the food list for Luis so you can Pay with these methods:
Venmo @Bryan-Callahan-10
Cash App $CaneCallahan

Please prepay to help Cuban Lou buy the food in advance so everything can go smoothly! GO CANES! uban Lou buy the food in advance so everything can go smoothly! GO CANES!

Short question - what constitutes the "lower lot"? Is it the Manning Lot? The Bowles Lot? The Williamson Lot?

Just curious, I'll be there, just want to know where to go.

Advertisement
Short question - what constitutes the "lower lot"? Is it the Manning Lot? The Bowles Lot? The Williamson Lot?

Just curious, I'll be there, just want to know where to go.
There two entrances when your coming up the hill. Itll be the first on. Its just two lots seperated by a hill we are at the bottom of said hill.

IMG_2246.jpg

Advertisement
Wish I could make it to this game. Chapel Hill is always a fun time and we always have a good turnout. Surprisingly a lot of Canes fans in the area.

Advertisement
Ok but go with a paper bag on your head. Wear Miami gear with the logo crossed out. Go full Randy Quaid. Heckle the coaches. Heckle the players who take instagram photos when we're down 30. Throw D batteries at Jorge Baez. Project anger and exasperation. Don't just sit there like a simp. I stormed out of the stadium way early completely disgusted the last few times I saw Miami play in person (2018 Duke, 2018 BC, 2018 GT, 2019 FIU). I suggest you do the same. Sacrifice tailgating and enjoying yourself and stay at home. Stop supporting this charade.

Advertisement
Or a person who purchases season tickets and away game tickets before the season starts.

Or a person with family in North Carolina.

Or all of the above.
Yep - family lives close by & I would definitely be there if things were different.

Not wasting my time & money any longer until changes are made.

****, go tailgate, if it's your thing.

Then go home. Don't show up in your Canes jersey and sit there making mopey faces for the TV cameras.

*********UNC TAILGATE INFO********* (LAST WEEK TO PAY) EAT GOOD FOR A 3:30 KICKOFF!!!!!!!
The Tailgate lot will be located at the intersection of Manning drive and Skipper Bowles drive. We tailgate in the lower lot and it’s a cash pay lot (usually $10). Parking spaces are first come, first serve.
Cuban BBQ Pork
Cuban BBQ Chicken
Black beans and rice
Plantains
Cole Slaw
UM cake for dessert
Venmo @Bryan-Callahan-10
Cash App $CaneCallahan
Please prepay to help Cuban Lou buy the food in advance so everything can go smoothly! GO CANES!

Advertisement
Back