Miami-UNC 330 on ESPN U

Advertisement
Probably. I'm sure the ACC wants a 12-0 Clemson vs. a 11-1 UNC in the title game.

Can you blame them?

How lack-luster would a rematch of the worst beating in UM history be to the national media on the same day as the other power 5 conference title games?

As a Canes fan, I can think of no better way to drive home how correct we all were about al golden than to have our kids go in and beat Clemson in the ACC title game. That would be truly glorious.

Advertisement
Probably. I'm sure the ACC wants a 12-0 Clemson vs. a 11-1 UNC in the title game.

Can you blame them?

How lack-luster would a rematch of the worst beating in UM history be to the national media on the same day as the other power 5 conference title games?

As a Canes fan, I can think of no better way to drive home how correct we all were about al golden than to have our kids go in and beat Clemson in the ACC title game. That would be truly glorious.

What a dream that would be, unless it led BOT to think they can forget Butch and just keep Scot. I like him but not that much. That said, UNC has good offense and we still have Mark.

Let's get real...
I'm happy for the last two wins and that Al is gone.

But we are going to get our nuts kicked in by UNC. ala Clemson

THe new coach hire should be our focus.

UVA played them close, we won't blow them out. But much like Dook if we can control the clock we stand a chance

Advertisement
Let's get real...
I'm happy for the last two wins and that Al is gone.

But we are going to get our nuts kicked in by UNC. ala Clemson

THe new coach hire should be our focus.

Y'all said the same thing last year when we played unc yet it was 44-6 in the 3rd quarter

Guys, lets not go insane over NC. Here are the wins that UNC has:

North Carolina A&T
Illinois
Delaware
GT
Wake
Virginia
Pitt
Duke

I am not saying we should be favored, or that we will win, I am just not as pessimistic as many of you.

Advertisement

North Carolina A&T
Illinois
Delaware
GT
Wake
Virginia
Pitt
Duke

I am not saying we should be favored, or that we will win, I am just not as pessimistic as many of you.

Have you watched them play the past several weeks? They are starting to hit their stride..

North Carolina A&T
Illinois
Delaware
GT
Wake
Virginia
Pitt
Duke

Have you watched them play the past several weeks? They are starting to hit their stride..

I have not, but my comment still stands. This is not Clemson.

UNC is playing their best football of the season, and their best football under Fedora. But, they are beatable. They are not Clemson, and are not an elite team. They've squeaked by some bad teams, and only really looked amazing against Duke, and this could be a Duke team that we destroyed, as in destroyed their program, ala Houston 1990, and sent Cutfliffe to a nursing home. Now, they might come out and smoke us, but I don't understand why everyone is conceding and crowning them already.

Advertisement
You guys need to have some faith. We blew them out last year when everyone thought they were a powerhouse offensively

North Carolina A&T
Illinois
Delaware
GT
Wake
Virginia
Pitt
Duke

hey that A&T squad has a lot of pride.

North Carolina A&T
Illinois
Delaware
GT
Wake
Virginia
Pitt
Duke

Combined record of their opponents (not including NC A&T since they're FCS) is 29-34... Not impressive at all

Advertisement
Back