Miami/Texas A&M 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apologies if this is old news, but I don’t remember ever seeing this.

Glad we’re playing these non-conference games but…. We’re ****ed

All I read was “Canes are ASSies, September 17, 2022” Manny got me tripping !!

Advertisement
We can literally have a legit squad if the recruiting class doesn’t fall apart.
But it will and Manny will be replaced with some dude in over his head and Blake James will still be picking out designer shoes and the Alpo model will get a raise and buy a Gucci collar.

We can literally have a legit squad if the recruiting class doesn’t fall apart.
But it will and Manny will be replaced with some dude in over his head and Blake James will still be picking out designer shoes and the Alpo model will get a raise and buy a Gucci collar.
In all honesty, we already have a legit squad. We just ******* blow. We have soooooo much untapped talent. According to 247, we have the 12th most talented team in the country

Advertisement
In all honesty, we already have a legit squad. We just ******* blow. We have soooooo much untapped talent. According to 247, we have the 12th most talented team in the country
I’m talking about enough talent to play them next year and have that place quiet enough to hear a pin drop.
But I agree with you. We are playing way below where we should be.

Who tf is setting this sh*t up?!?!

At this point I feel like we're being treated like a boxing champ who just lost his belt.. now everyone wants their pound of flesh!

UM, and the ACC, need to find away out of these games. It's embarrassing

Advertisement
Who tf is setting this sh*t up?!?!

At this point I feel like we're being treated like a boxing champ who just lost his belt.. now everyone wants their pound of flesh!

UM, and the ACC, need to find away out of these games. It's embarrassing
Looking like Evander Holyfield out there

Advertisement
Back