Calinative All-ACC Premium Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 24,650 Dec 20, 2025 #5,963 I LOVE THIS DEFENSE HOLY ****
RightSaidFred Be cool, don’t be culo Joined Jun 29, 2018 Messages 5,975 Dec 20, 2025 #5,964 RightSaidFred said: We got this Click to expand... Never in doubt
Canefan73 Recruit Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 2,657 Dec 20, 2025 #5,966 My God my bloodpressure! Let's GOOOOOOO!
Suhrthing Stable Genius Joined Sep 17, 2016 Messages 24,206 Dec 20, 2025 #5,967 I take it back... Reed is actually worse than Beck lol.
RF-4CCane All American Maude Joined Mar 19, 2025 Messages 10,212 Dec 20, 2025 #5,968 This game will go down as one of the great defense efforts in Cane history
Garnacho Jojo Ultras de Avellaneda Premium Joined Nov 20, 2018 Messages 5,384 Dec 20, 2025 #5,969 Wow, boys. It was a pleasure. See ya next week
A anr96 All ACC Joined Nov 5, 2022 Messages 5,168 Dec 20, 2025 #5,970 two freshman won us the game…MALI AND BRYCE
eurocane Freshman Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 1,143 Dec 20, 2025 #5,971 Yessssssssssssss geile *******e!!!!!!
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Dec 20, 2025 #5,972 Great break on the ball!!!
MiamiVice7 Senior Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 5,998 Dec 20, 2025 #5,973 MiamiVice7 said: HOLY ****!!! I’ve been asking for three turnovers, time for the last one right here. Gimme that. Click to expand... I ******* TOLD YOU!!!!!!!
MiamiVice7 said: HOLY ****!!! I’ve been asking for three turnovers, time for the last one right here. Gimme that. Click to expand... I ******* TOLD YOU!!!!!!!
cway313 No more excuses Banned Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 30,440 Dec 20, 2025 #5,974 Im about to ****.
H hanna445 Recruit Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 671 Dec 20, 2025 #5,978 Seven sacks Take that whoever said that on the line
CanefaninBuckeyeland Senior Joined Nov 10, 2011 Messages 3,305 Dec 20, 2025 #5,979 Hstokes1447 said: I called it Click to expand... You did