JayCane20 Don't ask me if I'm alright Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 14,631 Dec 20, 2025 #4,022 If Toney takes another snap at QB I’m gonna break my ******* TV
PennsylvaniaCane Senior Premium Joined Jul 8, 2022 Messages 4,015 Dec 20, 2025 #4,023 We need the UF gameplan from earlier this year an instead Dawson is auditioning for the arena football league.
We need the UF gameplan from earlier this year an instead Dawson is auditioning for the arena football league.
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,744 Dec 20, 2025 #4,024 Won't miss Moss not being in there
Rocketcitycane06 Junior Premium Joined Mar 20, 2018 Messages 1,626 Dec 20, 2025 #4,025 We need a pick 6.
nasty26 Space Mountain floors Premium Joined Sep 18, 2013 Messages 305 Dec 20, 2025 #4,026 My ******* guy
Handsome Squidbum The only poster to ever bat 1.000 Premium Joined Nov 29, 2015 Messages 21,041 Dec 20, 2025 #4,028 Canestomp said: I need someone on the staff to slap Dawson in the reset button. He's broken. Click to expand...
Canestomp said: I need someone on the staff to slap Dawson in the reset button. He's broken. Click to expand...
R ristwasdown Sophomore Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 7,490 Dec 20, 2025 #4,030 These refs ain't calling ****. I like it
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,601 Dec 20, 2025 #4,034 GREAT NO CALL. PLEASE JOIN THE BIG 12
Stingarov GOATaylor Premium Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 6,145 Dec 20, 2025 #4,035 Keionte Scott can **** my wife
JayCane20 Don't ask me if I'm alright Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 14,631 Dec 20, 2025 #4,037 OJ is an absolute dumbass
BS85 Letting it Rip Premium Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 16,170 Dec 20, 2025 #4,039 Get a semi running qb next year