RozayCane DelrayZoe🇭🇹 Joined Sep 9, 2013 Messages 10,514 Dec 20, 2025 #2,281 How did they win 11 games with Reed?
A anr96 All ACC Joined Nov 5, 2022 Messages 5,168 Dec 20, 2025 #2,282 Beck and Dawson…please wake tf up right now
C CityboyCanes4life82 Sophomore Premium Joined Jan 26, 2022 Messages 1,143 Dec 20, 2025 #2,283 Is Pringle hurt?
Poptimus All ACC Joined Nov 4, 2017 Messages 5,453 Dec 20, 2025 #2,284 Man we got lucky there. I’ll take it.
casualcane Senior Premium Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 8,085 Dec 20, 2025 #2,285 Good thing we have those TOs
OrangeSlidez Freshman Joined Feb 7, 2025 Messages 382 Dec 20, 2025 #2,286 I could see us getting first then kneeling the clock out lol
R ristwasdown Sophomore Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 7,490 Dec 20, 2025 #2,287 I'm terrified of a fake
CanesFan93 Junior Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 5,125 Dec 20, 2025 #2,289 USNAVYCANE said: Fake Click to expand... Perfect time for one Lol
canester95 Recruit Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 2,565 Dec 20, 2025 #2,291 CityboyCanes4life82 said: I think it’s the game day coaching that’s coming back up that has everybody concerned. Click to expand... Fair enough. Just keep fighting. Let’s Go Canes!!!
CityboyCanes4life82 said: I think it’s the game day coaching that’s coming back up that has everybody concerned. Click to expand... Fair enough. Just keep fighting. Let’s Go Canes!!!
longtimecanefan Freshman Joined Nov 2, 2025 Messages 230 Dec 20, 2025 #2,292 Ok. Run out the clock and get into the locker room.
mr.h I hate F$U and ND Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 10,594 Dec 20, 2025 #2,293 Sadly they are open..luckily they suck
ZeroBeachCane3 All ACC Premium Joined Dec 31, 2018 Messages 7,004 Dec 20, 2025 #2,296 Of course they fake it lol
Flynell7 Recruit Joined Aug 4, 2017 Messages 1,255 Dec 20, 2025 #2,300 RozayCane said: How did they win 11 games with Reed? Click to expand... Playing bottom of the barrel sec teams and Utah state
RozayCane said: How did they win 11 games with Reed? Click to expand... Playing bottom of the barrel sec teams and Utah state