C CTCanes Recruit Joined Sep 24, 2017 Messages 4,993 Dec 20, 2025 #2,421 Need the 3 million dollar man to make a throw here
hurricaneman Recruit Premium Joined Sep 28, 2017 Messages 3,132 Dec 20, 2025 #2,422 Beck has thrown the ball 8 times....wtf
Brains Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund Maude Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 21,237 Dec 20, 2025 #2,423 Poor from the offense. F.
J jmiller Redshirt Freshman Joined Dec 6, 2015 Messages 1,454 Dec 20, 2025 #2,424 Has Shannon Dawson ever heard of a running back screen? Their D-line is Teeing off on 3rd down
Acane4lifeII Sophomore Premium Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 1,292 Dec 20, 2025 #2,425 Gonna need a couple scores on defense or special teams because this offense is dogshiit
SFbayCane All American Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 19,908 Dec 20, 2025 #2,426 Dawson is just really limited as a human being. He finally decides to run the ball and goes to a closed formation to give away that we're power running. Spread formation and run north and south. C'mon!!
Dawson is just really limited as a human being. He finally decides to run the ball and goes to a closed formation to give away that we're power running. Spread formation and run north and south. C'mon!!
D drewm3i Junior Joined Oct 6, 2014 Messages 3,801 Dec 20, 2025 #2,427 We really need to scrap the whole offensive gameplay at half.
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,744 Dec 20, 2025 #2,428 Most limped-****ed possession I've ever seen We are literraly running down the clock on the plus side of the 50
Most limped-****ed possession I've ever seen We are literraly running down the clock on the plus side of the 50
SinCityCane Recruit Joined Aug 1, 2017 Messages 1,924 Dec 20, 2025 #2,429 Tightening up again. 0 not much more you can do.
mossmadness "Couldn't" Care Less. Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 6,293 Dec 20, 2025 #2,430 RBradleigh said: Why take 30s off the clock there? Click to expand... They don’t think they are going to get it
RBradleigh said: Why take 30s off the clock there? Click to expand... They don’t think they are going to get it
miamimike305 Senior Joined Apr 15, 2018 Messages 3,695 Dec 20, 2025 #2,431 If I were A&M I would none stop blitz. Find where Toney is and match my cb with the rest of the slow *** receivers.
If I were A&M I would none stop blitz. Find where Toney is and match my cb with the rest of the slow *** receivers.
WeBallinBoyz Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy Joined Nov 24, 2015 Messages 14,274 Dec 20, 2025 #2,432 Why the **** are we taking so long??? It’s not like A&M is going to try to drive 90 yards if we don’t get it, TRY TO SCORE
Why the **** are we taking so long??? It’s not like A&M is going to try to drive 90 yards if we don’t get it, TRY TO SCORE
canes1996 Eternal Optimist Joined Jul 21, 2014 Messages 2,546 Dec 20, 2025 #2,433 Now we run outside zone????
TemplarCane 1-0 Premium Joined Nov 12, 2015 Messages 20,049 Dec 20, 2025 #2,434 Never would have predicted a 0-0 halftime score.
H HakaCane Recruit Premium Joined Dec 3, 2015 Messages 309 Dec 20, 2025 #2,435 We can’t do anything on offense. Now playing scared & letting the clock run down
M Meast21 Redshirt Freshman Joined Sep 28, 2013 Messages 3,965 Dec 20, 2025 #2,436 just PA deep **** it
Cajuncane Senior Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 23,436 Dec 20, 2025 #2,437 Playing for a FG with a 30 MPH wind blowing ACROSS THE FIELD…..
Pizzle Freshman Joined Jan 28, 2012 Messages 877 Dec 20, 2025 #2,438 I feel like I say this every game but today it’s is more true than ever, this is the worst pay calling I have ever seen
I feel like I say this every game but today it’s is more true than ever, this is the worst pay calling I have ever seen
eurocane Freshman Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 1,143 Dec 20, 2025 #2,439 Body language of Beck not good, looks like a statue
canesupremacy Sophomore Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 2,513 Dec 20, 2025 #2,440 This is how u lose games. Attack!