Miami targets bumped in 247 rankings update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kelly is just as good as Stewart and Jones and he’s going to continue to rise this year. I’m confident we land one of the three. Roll the dice and have a tremendous season, likely could get two of those three. No way they get all three.

Hope people don’t get impatient, DE is going to be a well drawn out process in recruiting this year. Miami is not going to just settle.

Kelly is just as good as Stewart and Jones and he’s going to continue to rise this year. I’m confident we land one of the three. Roll the dice and have a tremendous season, likely could get two of those three. No way they get all three.

Hope people don’t get impatient, DE is going to be a well drawn out process in recruiting this year. Miami is not going to just settle.
Any idea where the board is set at for each position?

I gonna guess these kids grow up seeing big time teams play in and win big games. Their players in fancy suits on draft day and decide one day I'm going to play for them when I grow up. Parents also for a better guarantee of the Big NFL $$$ send them to schools that produce high draft picks. I can surely say if my kid were a Mike, I wouldn't want Patke coaching him.

Advertisement
Agreed. The more we can show kids landing as high picks in the NFL Draft AND doing well as a team, winning 10+ games; the more the younger recruits are going to take a serious look at Miami as their school of choice for college.

Stewart and Jones Jr don't want to be Miami Hurricanes. Miami should invest it's resources in players that show's genuine interest in being part of the Miami program. I think recruiting players that want to be a part of the "U" is part of the new recruiting strategy.

Nobody here is mentioning Kenyatta Jackson. Is that because there is a big drop off in talent?

You can’t settle when you go from GR,JP and Roche to what we have currently on the Roster...

we need DE help bad I mean very BAD !!!

Advertisement
Stewart and Jones Jr don't want to be Miami Hurricanes. Miami should invest it's resources in players that show's genuine interest in being part of the Miami program. I think recruiting players that want to be a part of the "U" is part of the new recruiting strategy.
I wouldn't say that. Miami just needs one of the two.

Advertisement
Back