Miami-Syracuse preview podcast

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

In this edition of the Canesinsight podcast presented by CanesWear, Brent Axe of syracuse.com and ESPN Radio Syracuse joins me to preview Miami's upcoming game against the Orange.

I also give injury updates and recruiting tidbits.

[SOUNDCLOUD]347506843[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Great composure Pete.. heard you wanna start laughing when mentioning Knowles getting PT

Will listen tonight. Thanks for dropping. Without these podcasts, my life has no meaning. But seriously, they rock, always looking forward to them.

Where's DMoney? I want DMoney after every win. Pete's giggly laughter when that guy goes off on the Gaytors is priceless.

"I've seen Miami play these last two weeks, and I think they are a team that's due to lose one."

Get. The. FÜCK. Out off here.

Advertisement
"I've seen Miami play these last two weeks, and I think they are a team that's due to lose one."

Get. The. FÜCK. Out off here.
People are looking at the last play and not noticing the horrible chop block call or the fact that we statistically dominated GT

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We have to cause turnovers and we have to try our best to get them off the field on 3rd down. Dungey's numbers on 3rd down are pretty **** strong: 41-66, 570 yards, 62%, 4 TD, 0 INT and a 154.7 rating. Again, we have to be efficient on offense and score TDs, not field goals. 87 plays per game is no joke on a defense that has some depth concerns.

Advertisement
View attachment 52136

In this edition of the Canesinsight podcast presented by CanesWear, Brent Axe of syracuse.com and ESPN Radio Syracuse joins me to preview Miami's upcoming game against the Orange.

I also give injury updates and recruiting tidbits.

[SOUNDCLOUD]347506843[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Will Joy Taylor be a future podcast guest? Asking for a friend.

Pete make sure to keep bringing on guests so you can rip their soul for our pleasure on next week's pod intro

Advertisement
1. I like how he's impressed with holding Clemson's passing game to no plays of 20+ yards. How many of those plays does Clemson's passing attack have all season? They literally, not figuratively, but literally have one of the 5 least explosive passing offenses in the entire country.

2. Why are we due to have a loss? We dominated the GT game in every statistical category. It was a fluke the game was that close. Based on last week, we are due to dominate a team on the scoreboard, not lose a game.

Did he sneak in a 34-21 for Syracuse prediction?

Pretty sure he said 31-24. Your scoreline seems more accurate based on his sunshine pumping though. I didn't realize that Syracuse was on par with the elite college football teams. As a whole, I really like these preview podcasts but it's no coincidence that the best ones have been with guests that have been fairly objective. This fraud was almost as bad as that Toledo clown.

Advertisement
"not that syracuse isn't a big program"

wtf, am i too young or something?

they haven't been good since donovan mcnabb right?

Appreciate him coming on the podcast, but Cuse guy was unbearable. Kept expecting him to ask for a pop and say "donchaknow eh?" Didn't realize upstate NY was in Fargo, ND.

Advertisement
Back