Miami - Syracuse ESPN Promo

Advertisement
can you imagine the hype train the media will be on with us if the notre dame game ends and we're 9-0.

already nice hearing us on college football podcasts. for those who say rankings don't matter, you're crazy. Just being in the top ten I've heard Miami's name 10x more than before in all the different podcasts this week. Refreshing as fan to hear more about our team so I hope we beat the **** out of syracuse

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know ESPN is all in when they run the promo every 15 minutes. GREAT free publicity but personally it's just so much fun to be in the conversation again. It shows as a fan what a pay off it is when your relevant. I am enjoying the moment.

I’m telling everyone, we beat VT and Notre Dame keeps improving and that UM/ND game is going to turn into a Prime Time event.

If you haven’t bought lower bowl tickets yet for that game, you’re Reticulan....

37BA5296-2160-4143-BB60-384266F3DC4C.jpg

Last edited:
That was fire, so ready for this one. Hope we finally have that dominant game that puts everyone on notice

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m telling everyone, we beat VT and Notre Dame keeps improving and that UM/ND game is going to turn into a Prime Time event.

If you haven’t bought lower bowl tickets yet for that game, you’re Reticulan....

View attachment 52288

I agree... if ND is 9-1 at that point and we are undefeated, college gameday will be here, the hype will be off the charts, and the ratings will be record-breaking..

Advertisement
Back