Miami @ Syracuse 1PM EST ESPNU

Advertisement
YESSSSS. THAT SHOULD DO IT FOR THE TOURNEY. This team could make a run if they can bottle this type of 2nd half energy. When they play their game they are dangerous

What a ******* win

College Sports Dancing GIF by Miami Hurricanes
200.gif

Advertisement
Please foul up 3
It depends on the Coach and their philosophy. I've always felt that this "Foul no matter what if you are up 3 late" is a bit overstated. If a team can't buy a bucket, and they have to go the length of the floor to even get a shot, then I'm going to take my chance. Miami forced Cuse to have to give it to the guy least likely to hit, and then forced him into a very low percentage shot. That was solid execution. If he makes it, then so be it, but I'll take my chances.

Advertisement
Boy we sure love making it exciting. No one talks about Jordan Miller but he's actually our most consistent player. He plays like a big at 6'7" and outplays other teams' 7 footers. Would be huge if we could get him back one more year.

Meanwhile hard to believe we won a game where we couldn't hit a 3 to save our lives, they other team shot lights out and shot like 95% from the line. Still not sure how the **** we pulled that off.

It depends on the Coach and their philosophy. I've always felt that this "Foul no matter what if you are up 3 late" is a bit overstated. If a team can't buy a bucket, and they have to go the length of the floor to even get a shot, then I'm going to take my chance. Miami forced Cuse to have to give it to the guy least likely to hit, and then forced him into a very low percentage shot. That was solid execution. If he makes it, then so be it, but I'll take my chances.

I agree but when a team has as many shooters as Syracuse why take the risk, a lot more has to go wrong if you foul then if you don't. As soon as he crossed half court with under 3 seconds they should've fouled and they got a **** good look but it worked out for us

This team doesn't quit. That's what experience and hunger does for a team. These guys know it's their last go around, and they play like it.
They really have grinding it out this year. Thats why I get so frustrated at some of these games. Wanted this group to get a shot to go dancing. This should punch their ticket

Advertisement
Boy we sure love making it exciting. No one talks about Jordan Miller but he's actually our most consistent player. He plays like a big at 6'7" and outplays other teams' 7 footers. Would be huge if we could get him back one more year.

Meanwhile hard to believe we won a game where we couldn't hit a 3 to save our lives, they other team shot lights out and shot like 95% from the line. Still not sure how the **** we pulled that off.
Hes been one of my favorite players this season. Just quietly is so solid. Smooth down low. Amazing put backs....really want him back next yr

Advertisement
next up is the gaytes in baseball tonight!
I know they're only Chicks, but cmon, the Lady Canes upset the nbr 4 team in the country in the ACCquarterfinals lastnight scoring the last 17 in a row for a hUge comeback buzzer beater.... Its 22-22 vs N"dames" (nbr 20) in the semi finals RIGHT NOW. Gaytourds can wait.)

(These combeacks tho are tuff on the ticker, lol.)

I'm sure you'll have something to complain about next week
Can’t complain about a team that didn’t show up in 1st half for the upteenth time this year. Y’all are so soft shouldered it’s unbelievable. I’ve given this team as much praise as anyone this year after what I expected from them. But I call a spade a spade, we’ve not showed up in 1st halves of games all year. Luckily we’re good enough to overcome it with incredible 2nd half play. In the tournament I hope we put together a full game like we’ve seen maybe a couple times this year

Advertisement
Back