Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,802 Nov 30, 2024 #4,722 Georgeeeeeeeee I can’t wait until you leave you immature prick
Cajuncane Senior Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 23,431 Nov 30, 2024 #4,723 We can find more ways to ***** ourselves
Calinative All-ACC Premium Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 24,689 Nov 30, 2024 #4,724 Why is McCormick in the **** g game
Gransapo Sophomore Premium Joined Aug 31, 2013 Messages 2,392 Nov 30, 2024 #4,725 Personal foul, lulz
MiamiVice7 Senior Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 5,999 Nov 30, 2024 #4,726 What do they say about tigers and stripes?
SCarolina Ibis Medical Redshirt Joined May 28, 2017 Messages 5,271 Nov 30, 2024 #4,727 Syracuse with the lockdown D. ******* joke.
BS85 Letting it Rip Premium Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 16,168 Nov 30, 2024 #4,729 Kick George off the team, seriously
HicksFix Freshman Joined Sep 2, 2021 Messages 430 Nov 30, 2024 #4,730 RVACane said: I think it’s terrible. I can’t even open the threads in the office as it blares. Then it interferes with my use of the tool bar. @Andrew I’m protesting again Click to expand... Agree. All tool bar keys are useless. No search, can’t see alerts, etc.
RVACane said: I think it’s terrible. I can’t even open the threads in the office as it blares. Then it interferes with my use of the tool bar. @Andrew I’m protesting again Click to expand... Agree. All tool bar keys are useless. No search, can’t see alerts, etc.
J Johnson2jr 2002 Canes! Joined May 23, 2013 Messages 173 Nov 30, 2024 #4,732 Jacoby George is a liability at the end of games.
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,384 Nov 30, 2024 #4,734 Guys guys .ol man Cam will save us!
MiamiCanesFan77 Senior Joined Oct 6, 2019 Messages 2,788 Nov 30, 2024 #4,735 That’s a ticky tack call.
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,802 Nov 30, 2024 #4,738 Don’t play George ever again. Oh wait Mario has zero balls and won’t pull him.
LexCane55 Senior Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 3,568 Nov 30, 2024 #4,739 That's a weak *** call in that moment
B BloodEunsOrangeAndGreen Redshirt Freshman Joined Dec 5, 2016 Messages 3,094 Nov 30, 2024 #4,740 You can’t call that