ewcanes All ACC Joined Oct 27, 2018 Messages 6,228 Nov 30, 2024 #3,821 Fletcher tried to tackle himself.
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,789 Nov 30, 2024 #3,822 His knee was down
Calinative All-ACC Premium Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 24,715 Nov 30, 2024 #3,824 Fletcher literally can only run in a straight line, I swear How was he not able to make that cut
SCarolina Ibis Medical Redshirt Joined May 28, 2017 Messages 5,276 Nov 30, 2024 #3,825 They reviewed it during the play huh?
JBCanes-NC Dr.L.ThugU is with Zohran Mamdani!!!! Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 4,720 Nov 30, 2024 #3,826 Zero vision
Brains Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund Maude Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 21,236 Nov 30, 2024 #3,827 Horrible throw.
C CaneinBroward Recruit Joined Apr 26, 2016 Messages 9,192 Nov 30, 2024 #3,829 Outscored 35-7 in a quarter and a half. Unbelievable. I hope they can turn this **** around, but ****, just absolutely **** poor.
Outscored 35-7 in a quarter and a half. Unbelievable. I hope they can turn this **** around, but ****, just absolutely **** poor.
Canemang Senior Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 7,671 Nov 30, 2024 #3,830 I’m sure Fletcher is a great dude, but he’s not a good football player
Firesite Wins over Everything! Joined Nov 17, 2015 Messages 5,494 Nov 30, 2024 #3,831 Martinez needs to be playing
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,744 Nov 30, 2024 #3,833 Cuse tackles about as bad we we do
CBurrr93 Sophomore Premium Joined Aug 5, 2014 Messages 5,855 Nov 30, 2024 #3,835 lol of course we use a timeout
SCarolina Ibis Medical Redshirt Joined May 28, 2017 Messages 5,276 Nov 30, 2024 #3,838 Great. Sure we won't miss that timeout later.
N NC_Canes_11 Heisman Winner Joined Jul 5, 2017 Messages 29,664 Nov 30, 2024 #3,840 Why is Fletcher not getting that ball? Such a stupid coaching staff.