Miami Staying Put At No. 4 In The Latest AP Poll

Trinton Breeze
1 min read

Comments (63)

ND is very good but I’m not entirely convinced that they would beat this Clemson team as soundly as we did in week 5 prime time in Death Valley. Mario will have this team ready to play in South Bend. It’s the games against VT and Pitt where I worry about complacency. We will get up for FSU per usual
 
This is why Jim Phillips deserves to have his conference blow up in his face. It's absolutely criminal what's happening to the ACC in these polls and I haven't heard a peep. He should be on a scorched Earth campaign.
 
Its a travesty that Wake aint ranked...they are the 2nd best team in the acc
 
This is why Jim Phillips deserves to have his conference blow up in his face. It's absolutely criminal what's happening to the ACC in these polls and I haven't heard a peep. He should be on a scorched Earth campaign.
Not only that. Like a cuck, he sits around being a good boy letting the B1G and SEC bend him over whenever they wish. Not to mention ESPN and the rest of college football.

Stepping in at the 11th hour to try and block legislation to save his conference while the SEC, B1G, ESPN and Fox have been making deals and greasing palms without him for years.

He has allowed his conference to become a joke and an afterthought.

Always late….always useless…always pointless.
 
Back
Top