Miami @ Stanford 9-4-2026 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario needs to field some questions about special teams outside of the decision to start SJ

1/3 of the game and you’ve seen near blocked punt, shaky snaps on FGs and blocking… oh and now you almost gift wrap a possession to a dead in the water team inside the 15. It’s obvious the players are sleep walking those meetings and part of practice
 
******* andrew luck is the P diddy of college football. You are the GM.......not a coach, assistant, player. Quit trying to be in everything

1788578415004.png
 
I have never seen game that we played where we have had plays go out way like this. That call that negates the punt muff and refs actually calling holding calls that negates the other teams first down.
 
I rarely compliment the refs, that's an excellent call.

I was wondering how the ball could bounce that way.
Yep, it was such a funky play, it would have been easy to just let Stanford have it, especially knowing that Miami has them heels up to Jesus...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top