- Joined
- Dec 21, 2023
- Messages
- 74
That guy Landon Tengwall was on point about Samson‘s feet. I’ve been watching because of his video, and Samson keeps those feet moving at all times which really helps him.
Last rites were read...Do we know anything in OJ?
Last years team had time especially in the middle of the season where we couldn’t run for ****This is going to be a PASS-FIRST to open the run team - last year was the opposite. This is like 2024.
Tackles are good!People hate on him too for reasons idk. I thought he was fine last year.
You guys bagging on the o-line: they are great in pass protection! Mensah has all day.
I hope he has a sensational season 'cos he'll be the poster boy for sticking things out.Samson is having a great game
He can’t stay healthy man. Seems like he is out for awhile after that shoulderDo we know anything in OJ?
He has done both.Mensah throwing some great passes under pressure doesn't mean he has all day
Idk didn’t look good. Maybe a break?Hope OJ just got a stinger