Miami @ Stanford 9-4-2026 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 4 takes the handoff and chops his feet until he finds contact again you have to sit him. He had a bad first half running
He did great with that mid run blocking!
I’m not calling him garbage. I love 4. He is better than he’s playing. I just want the coaches to see it’s not his day and use 6 a little more.

But I’m nitpicking lol feel free to ignore me
 
Okay, this offense is ridiculous. I expected some issues due to first real game time together, but **** if they don’t look like they are half a season in to it. They seem to not be able to miss.
I’m kinda annoyed at that 3rd drive stall. lol
 
Fletcher, we all love you buddy but quit dancing like a ****** and go north/south with violence.
 
His best runs have come from him being patient and running around people. His most infuriating runs have come from him having space and deciding to "be physical" and trying to run someone over.
Too much dancing. Needs to be one cut and go.
 
This wasn’t an anti cam post. He was great. Mensah just looks like he makes better decisions with the ball (so far).

(y)

Mine wasn't an anti-Mensah post, either.

Crazy as it sounds, he's been every bit as impressive as Cam was two years ago.

It's just that Mali is just one-of-one as a receiver
 
That two minute drill at the end of the half was giving me Guidry vibes. Thankfully, I know that Heatherman will right the ship and have them firing on all cylinders by the time we get to Death Valley.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top