Trio - don't forget Fletcher (and Brown)...we are LOADED.Uber elite.. Mensah & Toney might be the best duo in college football
Two things can occur at the same time.
Moten and Scott are not beating their blocks quick passing or not
Some have BEEEEEN saying that but people STUCK on championship game..I’d rather Ethan O’Connor in over Demari.
He did great with that mid run blocking!If 4 takes the handoff and chops his feet until he finds contact again you have to sit him. He had a bad first half running
Subbing with SJ.Cantwell hurt?
Same!Hey I’m happy.
well.........the run game scheme they keep very simple. they choose not to run the good stuff. Its the same action every run and Stanford is just selling outThought the run blocking was great? They haven’t looked that great in the 1st half
Maybe he meant jaboree?Who is Jackson?
LmaoIf 4 takes the handoff and chops his feet until he finds contact again you have to sit him. He had a bad first half running
Why? I want to see MENSAH!!!Put this away so we can see Luke Nickel
Yep, I;ve ruptured a few labia in my timeOrthopedic Surgeon here. If he had a dislocated shoulders, does not mean that you’re out for the year that’s just stupid. It’s a traumatic dislocation if true if anything you get an MRI and see if the labrum is intact keeping a sling for two weeks and he’s good to go.