Poptimus
All ACC
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2017
- Messages
- 5,453
One more quarter. Let him pad those stats.Let’s put Toney on ice for the rest of the game
One more quarter. Let him pad those stats.Let’s put Toney on ice for the rest of the game
Less stalemating on the los thoughIt was the same for a lot of last year too.I know we ***** about the a gap runs but I’m concerned they’re getting blown up.
I hope by WF. They actually have some rushers surprisingly.We'll need to replace these guards asap. they aint it
Zero push up the middleSJ, Rodriguez, and Buchanon aint it, brother.
BESIDES REPLACING SJ WHO ELSE AND WITH WHO LMAOWe'll need to replace these guards asap. they aint it
We are milking clock, playing percentages - we are sucking the life out of the game.Run game still butt crack runs
Last drive with Cantwell and Congdon at guard we moved the line. These 2 guys will be full time in a couple weeksWell it’s safe to say we were spoiled last year with O-line push. So far we’re struggling with getting any push. I’m still optimistic.
wtf would he go for a punch out in the situation. Got burnt then almost gave up the TD lol
Those runs up the middle are struggling