Miami signing day special on ESPN 3.....

canesman

Junior
Is a must watch. You can check it out on ESPN 3 replay. on-line or on the Watch ESPN App.

Will make you feel even better about the class.

James Coley is smooth. His voice inflection is a spitting image of Al Pacino as Carlito Brigante. Pretty funny. Says Beau Sandland has a "huge noggin". Seems like a very technical guy.

The shots of Golden were kind of gut wrenching. You can tell the guy puts his heart into this thing and was a little disappointed with a few of the misses.

Art Kehoe has a huge man crush on Sunny Odogwu.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does the online vid show the reactions when Thomas/Bostwick pick? I had to just skim through it and apparently missed any shots of Golden.

Advertisement
Worth the watch.

Kehoe seems most excited about ODogwu but, thinks he's a ways off from being dominant. Said Winston and KC Jones were best he ever coached.

Coach Coley is ready to go, can't wait to get to work with the talent. Says noone will know what we are gonna do. Hopes the other teams remember to cover Coley. LOL

D'no likes the class. Thinks our secondary is best young group in the country. Doesn't seemed concerned about recruits. More focused on developing what we have. Likes Kamalu expects him to get huge.

Cot**** this **** is over an hour long.

Oh well, still watching.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1368775 said:
Worth the watch.

Kehoe seems most excited about ODogwu but, thinks he's a ways off from being dominant. Said Winston and KC Jones were best he ever coached.

Coach Coley is ready to go, can't wait to get to work with the talent. Says noone will know what we are gonna do. Hopes the other teams remember to cover Coley. LOL

D'no likes the class. Thinks our secondary is best young group in the country. Doesn't seemed concerned about recruits. More focused on developing what we have. Likes Kamalu expects him to get huge.

Winston is better than Mckinnie? Sounds like a personal bias. Winston was the technical equivalent to Rashad Butler. And, I was a big Winston to Tackle guy, so it's not like I hated on the guy at all.

Advertisement
Is there any other way to watch this? I am another without espn3...

Also leave it to Kehoe to be most excited about a guy that is years off. smh. Guy never learns, thank gawd he cant ***** up oline recuiting in 2014

It is crazy that a single high school in a state halfway across the country produced the 2 guys Kehoe says are the best he's coached at Miami. (Of course, as Lu said, clearly McKinnie should be up there)

When they cut from the interview with D'Onofrio to show the war room (Coley announcement), who is the woman who comes in the room and sits down next to Golden? I am assuming it was his wife?

Is a must watch. You can check it out on ESPN 3 replay. on-line or on the Watch ESPN App.

Will make you feel even better about the class.

James Coley is smooth. His voice inflection is a spitting image of Al Pacino as Carlito Brigante. Pretty funny. Says Beau Sandland has a "huge noggin". Seems like a very technical guy.

The shots of Golden were kind of gut wrenching. You can tell the guy puts his heart into this thing and was a little disappointed with a few of the misses.

Art Kehoe has a huge man crush on Sunny Odogwu.

Totally agree on the part of it making you feel better about the class. The part where Don Bailey Jr. starts talking about Coley had me going crazy. To paraphrase, he was just basically saying how it's impressive that Coley decided to come to UM regardless of the fact we have a lot of young talent and depth at WR. He said back in the glory days that's how UM was. Guys came to UM unafraid of competing and wanting to play with the best. Not saying we have the best WRs, but nonetheless it shows that Coley doesn't care about the numbers. He thinks he's good enough to come in next year and play a lot. I think this as well :)

Advertisement
I can't view content because my service provider is not on the there list.

As if I needed another reason to ******* hate espn I now have one

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1368775 said:
Worth the watch.

Winston is better than Mckinnie? Sounds like a personal bias. Winston was the technical equivalent to Rashad Butler. And, I was a big Winston to Tackle guy, so it's not like I hated on the guy at all.

McKinnie is probably the best lazy athlete to ever play a sport. That might be the bias right there. Rewatch the SuperBowl, he has literally lived off of natural ability his entire career. He's a leaner but he is so massive yet agile it works. Very similar to Flozel Adams later in his career. Winston was a great athlete but had the technique to match. I never got to watch anything on KC jones other than a few clips but judging by his size I'm sure it's more technique than anything else.

Odogwu's hands are over and inch bigger than anyone that just played in the senior bowl. Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back