Miami Seniors Playing 4 Missouri?

miamimike

Junior
I understand why Coach Golden sat out our seniors at practice today. Apparently they had to suit up for Missouri defense. They have given up 451 yards rushing and 42 points still in 3rd quarter.

Advertisement
I understand why Coach Golden sat out our seniors at practice today. Apparently they had to suit up for Missouri defense. They have given up 451 yards rushing and 42 points still in 3rd quarter.

this ****'s getting old man...do you really STAND WITH THE U?

this ****'s getting old man...do you really STAND WITH THE U?

spot on!!! it is getting old bashing our players. Both defenses cannot stop the other team and both getting gashed and trashed. It happens.

Love our players no matter what happens. No doubt we all get frustrated but we are not the ones on the field.

167.jpg

Advertisement
Way to make a huge reach just to crap on our own players... If its not the coaches is the players.... So who do you root for if you dislike both? I mean the coaches and the players ARE the U. And we need to support them until they are no longer canes..... fuggin trolls....

Good lord frosty. 500 posts not 1 negative towards either. 1 drunk post being a wise *** and I'm not a Cane fan now? Lighten up bro. I'm a little angry we r not playing tonight.

I get sarcasm, I get drunk, I dont get hammering on something EVERY fuggin day on a message board just to make myself seem kinda funny. Just be fuggin funny and you wont have to try so fuggin hard.... lol

Now....... I'm just busting your balls Mike....lol Have another. I am also kinda ****ed watching Duke get rolled up on....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back