Miami seeks unprecedented request

How anyone can get past the "if Shapiro said it twice it was considered corroborated" is beyond me. That right there should cause them to trow up their hands and say oops, Miami you're good, sorry for the inconvenience.

Advertisement
How anyone can get past the "if Shapiro said it twice it was considered corroborated" is beyond me. That right there should cause them to trow up their hands and say oops, Miami you're good, sorry for the inconvenience.

I still cant get past this either. Its poppycack

The NCAA has pushed Miami into a corner, with nothing to lose if they fight back. The level of accusations in the report doesn't even compare to the penalties already taken. They've never accused Shannon or Coker of any wrongdoing, nor the AD, so how can it be LOIC in the first place? Mix a few truths with a lot of lies and exaggerated claims by Shapiro, and everyone believed him. Miami should go for the throat and get damages and an apology from the NCAA. The NCAA convicted them before the investigation started, then tried to make the facts fit the accusations, and they couldn't do it.

No, just get this over with and move on. No more penalties, NOTHING MORE PERIOD.

WOULDA BEEN A NICE THOUGHT...."3 FU@KIN' YEARS AGO".....BUT ON MY BLOCK.... "ACCOUNTABILITY" IS A 2-WAY STREET.....THEIR THROAT IS EXPOSED.....FU@K THEM BOTTOM FEEDERS.....

Your block is irrelevant.

The NCAA has pushed Miami into a corner, with nothing to lose if they fight back. The level of accusations in the report doesn't even compare to the penalties already taken. They've never accused Shannon or Coker of any wrongdoing, nor the AD, so how can it be LOIC in the first place? Mix a few truths with a lot of lies and exaggerated claims by Shapiro, and everyone believed him. Miami should go for the throat and get damages and an apology from the NCAA. The NCAA convicted them before the investigation started, then tried to make the facts fit the accusations, and they couldn't do it.

No, just get this over with and move on. No more penalties, NOTHING MORE PERIOD.

WOULDA BEEN A NICE THOUGHT...."3 FU@KIN' YEARS AGO".....BUT ON MY BLOCK.... "ACCOUNTABILITY" IS A 2-WAY STREET.....THEIR THROAT IS EXPOSED.....FU@K THEM BOTTOM FEEDERS.....

JUST AS YOUR OPINION IS ON MY BLOCK.....OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER......STEP OFF THE BUS, ROOKIE

Last edited:

JUST AS YOUR OPINION IS ON MY BLOCK.....OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER......STEP OFF THE BUS, ROOKIE

Your block is more of a ward in Bellevue. Chill with the caps lock too.

Advertisement
BODESLAM brings a certain je ne sais quoi to any board he visits that has been missing here.

:stormwarning:

I've said this in another thread, and I'll say it again...

If you try to take a shot at Miami, you better not miss...

Charles Robinson has been awfully quiet as of late.........

I've exchanged several emails with him. His stance is that he did his job and he can't help it if the NCAA totally f**cked it up. The guy is a real creep ......................

Advertisement
Someone should pull Ameen Najar's personnel file from Indy PD. I wonder why he left to go to the NCAA? I have a friend that works there and I'm not sure if they knew each other though depending on when Najar left. If he knows him I can get a no BS character assessment on him. It would be jut a little more fuel to the dumpster fire.

He has nothing to say and will blame the NCAA for destroying his masterpiece. He wins, on a technicality. Just like we could.

Miami is/was already presumed guilty the second the story dropped. Journalists, the NCAA, and College Sports Fans all declared the DEATH PENALTY.

Even if this case went to court and every allegation was tried and Miami was found not-guilty on all counts, it wouldn't matter. The damage was done and America decided. We suffered 2+ years of BS. 2+ years of issues with recruiting. 2+ years of Anti-Miami remarks on TV etc. etc. etc.

In the end, getting off on a technicality is still getting off. Everyone can still "win" except the NCAA.

He has nothing to say and will blame the NCAA for destroying his masterpiece. He wins, on a technicality. Just like we could.

Miami is/was already presumed guilty the second the story dropped. Journalists, the NCAA, and College Sports Fans all declared the DEATH PENALTY.

Even if this case went to court and every allegation was tried and Miami was found not-guilty on all counts, it wouldn't matter. The damage was done and America decided. We suffered 2+ years of BS. 2+ years of issues with recruiting. 2+ years of Anti-Miami remarks on TV etc. etc. etc.

In the end, getting off on a technicality is still getting off. Everyone can still "win" except the NCAA.

Yep, robinscum will never admit he was a victim of shapiro and all his lies. Never. He and all his yahoo cronies will still claim robinscum delivered UM on a silver platter to the ncaa and they ruined it. He'll never admit they werent able to corroborate the majority of the stuff in his article, and that his corroborations were from shapiro's inner circle for the most part.

Yep, robinscum will never admit he was a victim of shapiro and all his lies. Never. He and all his yahoo cronies will still claim robinscum delivered UM on a silver platter to the ncaa and they ruined it. He'll never admit they werent able to corroborate the majority of the stuff in his article, and that his corroborations were from shapiro's inner circle for the most part.

Yup. I will tell you this if Robinscum really did crack the investigation he would turn over this mountain of evidence to the NCAA to help further his point/story.

He never did, he never will. Everything sucked about Robinscum doing his story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On what planet does losing 3 postseason games, practices, recruiting visits, and a 30 month long cloud of uncertainty count as getting off on a technicality?

On what planet does losing 3 postseason games, practices, recruiting visits, and a 30 month long cloud of uncertainty count as getting off on a technicality?

Planet NCAA. Where they plan on giving us even more punishment because all the punishments you just mentioned weren't handed down by them. They want to get their licks in as well or else it isn't as satisfying for them.

Advertisement
Back