Miami Season Underway Vid

Dwinstitles

All-American
[video=youtube;MWNa8kqogsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWNa8kqogsc[/video]

Dont be skipping them adds bruhz I need those pennies

Advertisement
The bird is back! Great vid D. Tyson Campbell has to be the best DB in the country. Those highlights are insane. The pass to the RB in the flat that he closes on from the safety spot is ridiculous. Speed, instincts, ball skills, desire(runs down a lot of plays), and can thump.

Go Canes!

The bird is back! Great vid D. Tyson Campbell has to be the best DB in the country. Those highlights are insane. The pass to the RB in the flat that he closes on from the safety spot is ridiculous. Speed, instincts, ball skills, desire(runs down a lot of plays), and can thump.

Go Canes!

I havent seen a better CB prospect this year yet, he may be the best in a long time. He has everything u look for in a CB

Go Canes!

I havent seen a better CB prospect this year yet, he may be the best in a long time. He has everything u look for in a CB

I couldn't agree more. That tape is nuts.

Go Canes!

Go Canes!

I couldn't agree more. That tape is nuts.

Go Canes!

Hope we get a few linebackers also....bonito or abdullah or that pierre kid...if not all three

Advertisement
**** that, **** them, **** their whole program!!

B_cGDrrWcAAL9p5.jpg

Nice vid D, and your bird ( Owinstitles) is back on the block. ****, we are going to have a spectacular season. Tyson is the truth, hopefully he sticks with us.

I'm calling it, now.... we are beating fswho! [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]

Nice vid D, and your bird ( Owinstitles) is back on the block. ****, we are going to have a spectacular season. Tyson is the truth, hopefully he sticks with us.

I'm calling it, now.... we are beating fswho! [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]

If we beat them we wont lose a game in the acc

Advertisement
Thank you cuzzo! Been waitin on this vid!

Awesome to hear Owinstitles in the background.

I am also most concerned about our safeties.

Happy birthday too! I'll take a shot of Maker's for you tomorrow.

Advertisement
With his striking talent and ballhawking ability, I wonder if TC would be better suited for FS!! I definitely want him in our secondary no doubt, just a thought..

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] Redwine is a thumper, has cover skills, and higher football IQ than J. Carter had.

The reason he's at safety is because we had depth at corner and he's still one of the best 11 defenders; not because he can't play.

Plus he's back there with Quan and they've been together since H.S. That secondary will be as good if not better than last year. Too many athletes and too much competition...

You should worry about Oline depth.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good to finally see a positive video from D. Happy birthday by the way. Mine comes UNC weekend and all I'm looking for is W's

If we beat them we wont lose a game in the acc

At this stage it's psychological.

It's a road game yes, but we displayed a lot of physicality last year on defense and bring more offensive speed this season.

Happy Birthday!

I don't want to derail this thread but as far as wanting FSU to win, its more about wanting Bama to lose. Also its about assuming we take care of business with FSU and most if not all our other games. Not wanting to have a 1 or 0 loss season, win the ACC, but be on the outside of the playoffs because they have an excuse to put in extra SEC schools over us. I have seen that kind of stuff happen too much in our past. If coming from a perspective of you where we are going to lose to FSU then or have a chance to lose to them then having Bama lose to them would not make much sense nor much difference. We control the chance to take out FSU and keep them out, we don't have the same with the over hyped SEC schools.

Happy Birthday!

I don't want to derail this thread but as far as wanting FSU to win, its more about wanting Bama to lose. Also its about assuming we take care of business with FSU and most if not all our other games. Not wanting to have a 1 or 0 loss season, win the ACC, but be on the outside of the playoffs because they have an excuse to put in extra SEC schools over us. I have seen that kind of stuff happen too much in our past. If coming from a perspective of you where we are going to lose to FSU then or have a chance to lose to them then having Bama lose to them would not make much sense nor much difference. We control the chance to take out FSU and keep them out, we don't have the same with the over hyped SEC schools.

If we win they will put us in....we move the needle

Advertisement
Back