Miami Scrimmage Two Highlights

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
[video=youtube;RFldSXIhExM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFldSXIhExM[/video]

Henley never fails to disappoint by getting juked or mossed.

Advertisement
We're not back until all these Golden specials are gone

And that includes the QBs

Irvin Jr. is definitely a lot bigger than last year.

Looking forward to seeing what he and Haskins can do this year....

Walton with a nasty move on Knowles...

Really nice to see Playmaker Jr out there ballin' too, that kid is built like a true old school TE lol

Advertisement
Tyler Murphy from walk on to Greentree All American!

That's so funny, I was just about to ask which Murphy it was, heard Richt mention him during interview and them saw him on highlight.

Hats off to both of them, and all walk ones that put in the time, effort and sacrifice to be part of the team.

We're not back until all these Golden specials are gone

And that includes the QBs

especially at O-line.. Richt's players can't get here fast enough.

O line recruiting is such a crapshoot. McDermott, Darling and St Louis were all blue chip prospects. Gauthier was the only Golden special projected to start this year and looks to have some potential.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;RFldSXIhExM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFldSXIhExM[/video]

Henley never fails to disappoint by getting juked or mossed.

Considering the reports that we have received regarding the scrimmage, this 44 second clip must have included every offensive highlight.

These sub-1 minute videos have cracked me up all Spring. Marketing is trolling their asses off. Well done.

Watching these short teasers, takes me back to the 9th grade when I used to finger bang chicks behind the portables at school...blue balls the rest of the day.

Advertisement
There's like 5 different clips of Walton despite the fact that he apparently had 2 carries for 2 yards

Advertisement
These sub-1 minute videos have cracked me up all Spring. Marketing is trolling their asses off. Well done.

I've stopped watching them, I find them frustrating.

Obviously the editing guys are just doing what the HC requests, but it just adds to the shroud of secrecy around the programme atm.

Advertisement
Back