Miami scholarship offer follows recruit's viral video

Advertisement
Flag Football highlight video? YAWN

You can't tackle what you can't touch.

273.gif

I'm sure this guy had some sick flag football highlights!!!

Advertisement

273.gif

That might be the most video game-esque real football highlight of all time above the high school level. I think about the few D1 athletes I knew or played against and imagining him doing that to an entire roster of those guys is insane.

273.gif

Please tell me what we have to do to get back to those days. Up 31-0 in the second quarter against a Duke team that would lose to our 3rd string. Now, we're on THEIR highlight reel. God we need to win.

273.gif

Please tell me what we have to do to get back to those days. Up 31-0 in the second quarter against a Duke team that would lose to our 3rd string. Now, we're on THEIR highlight reel. God we need to win.

To be fair, Duke is a lot better now than they were then and it took Cutcliffe 6 years to get them there.

Advertisement

273.gif

To be fair, Duke is a lot better now than they were then and it took Cutcliffe 6 years to get them there.

But his point stands. The strides Duke has made under Cutcliffe since that game mean nothing when we reach that talent level once again. Maybe we blow Duke out by 25 instead of 45, but it's still a blow out. of course, the coaches have to put the talent in a position to excel, or it's wasted.

the start and stop by hester at around the 38 yard line is sick. he almost comes to a complete stop with a hop with both feet and is full speed in 2 steps.

273.gif

But his point stands. The strides Duke has made under Cutcliffe since that game mean nothing when we reach that talent level once again. Maybe we blow Duke out by 25 instead of 45, but it's still a blow out. of course, the coaches have to put the talent in a position to excel, or it's wasted.

I don't think that 2005 team would have last year's Duke beat 31-0 by halftime. They'd probably beat Duke 31-14 or something like that.

Advertisement
one of my boys is the coach at CREEK......told me about the kids..i refuse to believe creek had players..lol

Advertisement
Back