Miami Rant

good stuff....facts are facts and right now, we suck. We should never lose the battle ground of So. Fla. Bama coming in here, smoking us. FSU coming in here, smoking us. UF coming in here, smoking us. ****, Vernon Hargreaves III daddy was our LB coach on Butch's staff from 98-2005 and he didn't want his son coming here and his son went to school in an area that's deemed the state of miami." Everything Howard did to build us, everything Jimmy did to build this program, everything did to maintain this program, everything Butch did to re-surge this program all down the drain. At least Happy won a chip and got cheated out of another one while here. At least Randy had some respectable teams while here. BUT what we are experiencing now is an absolutel atrocity!!! Even during our lean years, we were better than this. Like my ninja Dwinstitles said, we out here accepting moral victories. F a moral victory! Like my mom said, always believe someone when they show themselves the first time. Golden has already showed himself, so we should believe that nothing will change in this neutered state that we are in until he leaves. He can make ALL of the changes he wants to his staff, it won't mean a **** thing until he's far, far, FAR away from our program.

Advertisement
good stuff....facts are facts and right now, we suck. We should never lose the battle ground of So. Fla. Bama coming in here, smoking us. FSU coming in here, smoking us. UF coming in here, smoking us. ****, Vernon Hargreaves III daddy was our LB coach on Butch's staff from 98-2005 and he didn't want his son coming here and his son went to school in an area that's deemed the state of miami." Everything Howard did to build us, everything Jimmy did to build this program, everything did to maintain this program, everything Butch did to re-surge this program all down the drain. At least Happy won a chip and got cheated out of another one while here. At least Randy had some respectable teams while here. BUT what we are experiencing now is an absolutel atrocity!!! Even during our lean years, we were better than this. Like my ninja Dwinstitles said, we out here accepting moral victories. F a moral victory! Like my mom said, always believe someone when they show themselves the first time. Golden has already showed himself, so we should believe that nothing will change in this neutered state that we are in until he leaves. He can make ALL of the changes he wants to his staff, it won't mean a **** thing until he's far, far, FAR away from our program.

Exactly we been getting raped in recruiting since Butch left, the reason it was good when Coker was here cuz the aura Butch left was still here than the blocks fell n da sec started killing us. Fsu then got mad n tired of losing so they fired a legend a ***** legend. Cthey knew this was the best time to get miami recruits cuz we not about winning football games.

Talking about the Miami administration.

"These nigg*s is a$$."

That sh*t made me laugh for real.

So true but the way you said it with that disgust in your voice was funny as **** to me.

Advertisement
Agree with everything accept the FSU is gona beat up the SEC

Advertisement
Back