Miami Rant

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I listen to about minutes of it

OP, if you feel that it effective communication........I'm at a lost for words.

I see that you are an expert communicator. Please tell me to what language your grammar is associated. I am befuddled.

Advertisement
My dawg Dwinstitles with another masterpiece again. I salute you my ninja ! f$ck all of these soft shoulder *** Posters in this joint questioning your passion about our program.

Saturday mornings are not the same anymore bra. I woke up around 9am this Sat morning and i see game day in ******* Trailerhassee... I proceeded by asking my wife " Hey honey, what are our plans for today" .. I feel like such a **** now! My Saturdays used to revolve around College football period.. This cat Golden has a looser mentality and will never lead us to success. This ***** f$ck has stripped my happiness and identity for the weekends now.
I watch UM games now so our D can get shredded & exposed and hope that Kaaya shines on offense. Sad, but true!

My dawg Dwinstitles with another masterpiece again. I salute you my ninja ! f$ck all of these soft shoulder *** Posters in this joint questioning your passion about our program.

Saturday mornings are not the same anymore bra. I woke up around 9am this Sat morning and i see game day in ****ing Trailerhassee... I proceeded by asking my wife " Hey honey, what are our plans for today" .. I feel like such a **** now! My Saturdays used to revolve around College football period.. This cat Golden has a looser mentality and will never lead us to success. This **** f$ck has stripped my happiness and identity for the weekends now.
I watch UM games now so our D can get shredded & exposed and hope that Kaaya shines on offense. Sad, but true!

These dudes have been Nooterd my dude. I hate saturdays

Advertisement

Saturday mornings are not the same anymore bra. I woke up around 9am this Sat morning and i see game day in ****ing Trailerhassee... I proceeded by asking my wife " Hey honey, what are our plans for today" .. I feel like such a **** now! My Saturdays used to revolve around College football period.. This cat Golden has a looser mentality and will never lead us to success. This **** f$ck has stripped my happiness and identity for the weekends now.

I told my wify today yo I can't watch football anymore, how da *** is miami the u irrelevant in cfb. It's bad bruh it's real bad man, I mean foreal I cud recruit sfla better man.

Questions one's communication skills with atrocious grammar...most likely cheers for al golden

He a hater dog, most miami great players speak jive off air dog. Of course they act a certain way when cameras r on but off air they swag

Dwinstitles is legit.

Dude cracks me up.

But please go change your 9 volts dog. **** could actually safe your life someday...

Advertisement
Back