Miami ranked #3 in Baseball

Canes are gonna hit and score a ton of runs...if they can get anywhere close to decent pitching I might be in Omaha again ...
Yes, I was encouraged by our performance this past weekend. Especially, the bottom of the order, not much of a drop off at all. Plus, the offense showed a lot of plate discipline drawing walks and also aggressive with all the stolen bases. Young guns in the rotation did not look overwhelmed.

Advertisement
So they get the benefit of the doubt for being rusty, but we don’t?
Go Figure.
Canes rally twice in the 9th (yes, I know Game 1 came up short), but had the fight for all 3 games, against the #1 ranked team, on their home field, but still not enough.
You have to wonder if they're watching the same game as we are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rusty or not it was a nice series win over the Gayturd since ‘14 regardless of home. Let’s hope we can keep the pedal to the metal this season. I really like the offense and arms albeit young. As someone already said they’ll improve greatly by the end of the year.

Rusty turds. I just don't get the warm & fuzzies watching us play.
Not only were we also rusty, but we had true freshman playing significant time at key positions. Morales was one of the top recruits in the nation, but looked like a freshman at 3rd and SS at times given it was his first ever college play, and it was against a rival and top ranked team. This team is going to get much better as the year progresses and the youngsters get settled in

Advertisement
This team is going to get much better as the year progresses and the youngsters get settled in
7e3.jpg

hurt.jpg

If the pitching can hold its own, we going to Omaha. This team is loaded. I’m so excited for to watch them play this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back