Miami ranked #3 in Baseball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wizard board is baseball. 25 cent if you can explain the relevance of the name.
You might want to direct that a little more narrowly. Most Canes baseball fans know this.

Advertisement
Rusty turds. I just don't get the warm & fuzzies watching us play.
Everyone is rusty. It’s been like 340 days since their last game. The gators literally brought back their entire rotation and added to it and brought back everyone else (had no draft picks in 2020).

Meanwhile the canes debut 3 new starting pitchers and only had 1 guy throw out of the pen that pitched for us a year ago. Also started 3 freshman in the field at some point in the series.

The canes can hit with anyone in America. If the arms continue to progress (hope we find another bullpen arm) we’re gonna be very hard to beat. I’m also typically as critical as anyone of Canes baseball and Dimare in general.

So they get the benefit of the doubt for being rusty, but we don’t?
Both teams played a sloppy series. Both teams will improve as the year goes on. But the Canes have more room to improve which is scary. Freshman typically progress much more as the year goes on than juniors and seniors... and we’ve got freshman as our Saturday and Sunday starter, SS/3B/middle of the order bat, and key lefty bullpen piece.

Toral and Del also didn’t even really get into one this weekend like they will as the year goes on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My lasting memory of The Grand Wizard Ron Fraser is when he came up to a bunch of us campers one summer at "Ron Fraser's Sports Camp" and taught us about the graveyard soda fountain drink concoction.

Advertisement
Back