Miami QB commit Sitkowski camping today

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Artur Sitkowski is participating in Miami camp today. Updates and videos to come

Advertisement
[video=youtube;XlddDZkkxCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlddDZkkxCc[/video]

uCPg.gif

Advertisement
I'm really interested in what Sitkowski can do playing at IMG this year. Was he a great player trying to do too much on a bad team or is he Jack Allison 2.0?

I'm really interested in what Sitkowski can do playing at IMG this year. Was he a great player trying to do too much on a bad team or is he Jack Allison 2.0?

Style of offense(option based mostly ) and talent around him I'm sure affected his numbers

Advertisement
Pollock better show out today

I just wanted you to know that your spelling is wrong. It is *****. I know because I am one. Just trying to help you out. Now I must go because me and 10 of my friends are ******** a light bulb into a socket.

Advertisement

This dude is way beyond Jack as far as Physical tools & he's only 16. He's gonna be a beast & this RPO offense fits his skill set well. He's got the size to stand in the pocket & even take a few shots if he has to to get the ball to a WR down field. I've heard some say"He might not stay commited because he don't want the competition", well that could be true but everything I've heard from him he sounds confident in himself & doesn't strike me as the type that would decommit even if Perry takes over the QB spot later on in the season. We shall see but IMO-He sticks

I just wanted you to know that your spelling is wrong. It is *****. I know because I am one. Just trying to help you out. Now I must go because me and 10 of my friends are ******** a light bulb into a socket.

Pollock is a less expensive white fish. Most people know it from the McDonalds fish sandwich.

People order fish from Mcdonalds?

Advertisement

This dude is way beyond Jack as far as Physical tools & he's only 16. He's gonna be a beast & this RPO offense fits his skill set well. He's got the size to stand in the pocket & even take a few shots if he has to to get the ball to a WR down field. I've heard some say"He might not stay commited because he don't want the competition", well that could be true but everything I've heard from him he sounds confident in himself & doesn't strike me as the type that would decommit even if Perry takes over the QB spot later on in the season. We shall see but IMO-He sticks

Has he played one complete high school game yet where he had a good game?

Apparently sitkowski was lighting it up at the camp today according to ivins

Pollock is a less expensive white fish. Most people know it from the McDonalds fish sandwich.

That is true but maybe he meant the artist. Wasn't there a movie about a famous painter starring Ed Harris titled Pollock?

Advertisement
Back